ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

One of the classic rivalries in NBA history...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2005, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default One of the classic rivalries in NBA history...

Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers. These two Atlantic Division rivals have absolutely hated eachother ever since the days when Larry Bird vs. Julius Erving was the best 1-on-1 rivalry in sports. Both are playoff teams this year and they each have very similar records. And hell, even if these two teams were the worst in the league, tomorrow's game would still probably be explosive. I'll be cheering for the Celtics since they share the same city as the ungodly Red Sox.

ESPN2. 7 Eastern Time. Discuss the game and the rivalry here.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2005, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I hope The Celitics beat Philly again this year so we can see that bitch Allen Iverson cry again.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2005, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Go Celtics. I like their history.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love it when analysts call Allen Iverson "selfish". When they say that, they're once again proving that they only look at statistics and never watch gamnes. If they did, they'd notice that in every game (including this one) Iverson passes the ball atleast once on 95% of the plays. Those losers think boiling everything down to statistics makes them smart, well I've got a statistic for them: Iverson assists 8 times a game, 5th best in the league. Is it impossible to score 30 a game and be a team player at the same time? These are the same fools who called Michael Jordan selfish.

Philly leads 54-50 after a very fast paced first half.

- Jadakiss
Old 12 Apr 2005, 08:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Boston pride! Celtics win it 105-98! Great effort from the Sixers, gotta love it when two teams with "fast break every time down" styles go at eachother. Twas a fun game.

- Jadakiss