ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Ultimate Fighter Finale Discussion thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2005, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default The Ultimate Fighter Finale Discussion thread

It's Ultimate Fighting for the First time on Cable TV. Included on the SHow: The Return of Former IC Champ, and UFC legend, "the WOrld's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock.

I'm watching it, is anyone else? and do you think it's going to be worth the watch?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2005, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Diego Sanchez Defeated Kenny Florian. He beat the shit out of him.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Diego is a pretty intense fighter.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

He's like a pitbull. He'll take your neck out....

LOCKJAW

thats the greatest quote ever. im looking for Forrest to win the lightheavyweight fight. hell, i'll bet 10,000 points on it, if someone wants to go with Bonnar
Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'll take the Bet. I ain't using my points anyways.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

THIS is a fucking fight. best fight i have EVER seen, ppv or not
Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

^ I agree. No shame to Either guy. They put on a helluva match. Now to see what goes down.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Forrest Beat Bonner. I'll pay up in a minute.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

there is NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL that the fight was a unanamous (sp) fight. that was one of the most even, awesome fights ive ever seen
Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

good, both got contracts. man, those 2 are fucking warriors. that whole fight gave me chills. i love the ufc
Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

I'm just glad they gave them both Contracts. THey both Deserved them.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 10:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

I got to admit, i didn't think i'd like this stuff, but watching a straight-up fight like thet, i may be hooked on this.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 11:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Shamrock Got His Ass Kicked by Rich Franklin.

Old 09 Apr 2005, 11:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

ok ken, just stop now. i was pulling for him, but damn it, deep down i knew he was gonna go down. he shoulda just stopped after knocking out Kimo.
Old 09 Apr 2005, 11:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

I was very surprised he lost so quick. Him fucking up that Kick is what screwed him. had he hit it, this could've been longer.