ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

**Official 2005 Season Red Sox vs Yankees thread**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2005, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Lightbulb **Official 2005 Season Red Sox vs Yankees thread**

Here's the schedule of games:

Sun Apr 3 @Yankees L 2-9

Tue Apr 5 @Yankees L 3-4

Wed Apr 6 @Yankees W 7-3 Thanks again A-Rod!!

Wed Apr 13 Yankees 7:05 PM

Thu Apr 14 Yankees 7:05 PM

Fri May 27 @Yankees 7:05 PM

Sat May 28 @Yankees 1:15 PM

Sun May 29 @Yankees 8:05 PM

Thu Jul 14 Yankees 7:05 PM

Fri Jul 15 Yankees 7:05 PM

Sat Jul 16 Yankees 1:15 PM

Sun Jul 17 Yankees 6:05 PM

Fri Sept 9 @Yankees 7:05 PM

Sat Sept 10 @Yankees 1:15 PM

Sun Sept 11 @Yankees 1:05 PM

Fri Sept 30 Yankees 7:05 PM

Sat Oct 1 Yankees 1:15 PM

Sun Oct 2 Yankees 2:05 PM
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Sox/Yanks fans...if you want to put your points where your mouths are, don't forget about The Betting Lounge. Other baseball fans too...let's see who has the confidence to really get behind their teams.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

So Glue, you said you're ready to ban me the next time I post? You close my thread only to let Boston make the same exact thread? I know what's going on, you're trying to run me out of the sports forum.

I'm not leaving. Instead I'm standing up to you, and I'm gonna play your own game. Ever since you became mod, I knew you would close every thread I made. And yeah, that's whats happened so far. There's no use fighting it, so that's why I'm challenging you in a friendly way. I'm challenging you in a way where the only excuse to ban or close my thread is the fact that you don't like me.

Your team vs. My team (whoever that is). Next time a game between them happens, we're gonna bet on it in the Bitch Bet Forum. Nothing wrong with that, huh? I hope you accept.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'm ready to ban you next time you start name calling. Keep it to the teams. That's all, it shouldn't be too hard to do. I've discussed this with the mod/admin team and thusfar feedback has been positive. Too often you resort to name calling when you're debating in sports. This is not what the forum is for.

You want to call ARod a no talent loser...then I'm cool. You want to call Steph a loser, you want to call Reb an idiot, you want to make fun of my user name...that crap belongs in WZ. End of discussion.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 500
I'm not leaving. Instead I'm standing up to you, and I'm gonna play your own game. Ever since you became mod, I knew you would close every thread I made. And yeah, that's whats happened so far. There's no use fighting it, so that's why I'm challenging you in a friendly way. I'm challenging you in a way where the only excuse to ban or close my thread is the fact that you don't like me.
I've closed one thread about a game that was over quite some time ago. Don't cry about it...keep it on the straight and narrow. This is what mods are supposed to do. I don't want another 50 post "you're an idiot," "No, you're an idiot" thread in here. Those are complete bullshit and should be in WZ.

BTW, this isn't a game...this is a forum. I've said privately that you're a good enough poster in here. Don't read into it. Stick to sports, stay off personal attacks and you'll be just fine. We'll need a Sox fan in here to balance out all the Yankee fans anyway.

I'm not trying to run you out, I'd just like this to be a flame free forum, which is what it's supposed to be. I'll be looking forward to your challenge in The Betting Lounge when the Indians and Sox play this year...if that happens, I haven't even looked at the schedule to be totally honest.

Late.

Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

You still wanna do the bet?

- Jadakiss
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
You still wanna do the bet?
Hell yeah...find out when they play and I'll put it on my calendar. Come hard with the team smack...The Tribe shouldn't be too hard to poke holes into, even if I do think they'll be surprising some people down the stretch...

Late.

Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Oh sorry, didn't see last post. I'll keep an eye out for an Indians/Sox game.

And honestly, I've been trying to not to flame. I made like 10 posts in that thread before I finally called Steph a loser. That was after I was called a bandwagon fan. I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan. Getting called a bandwagon Sox fan just really pisses me off.

- Jadakiss
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Don't take all statements about the red sox or their fans directly to heart....we don't know you
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Oh sorry, didn't see last post. I'll keep an eye out for an Indians/Sox game.

And honestly, I've been trying to not to flame. I made like 10 posts in that thread before I finally called Steph a loser. That was after I was called a bandwagon fan. I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan. Getting called a bandwagon Sox fan just really pisses me off.

Please show me were I called you a bandwagon fan? Otherwise, don't reply back.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
We'll need a Sox fan in here to balance out all the Yankee fans anyway.

You mean, Im not the only one? There are more Red sox fans here than yankee fans. There are more yankee haters here than Red Sox fans.

Plus this thread should be a baseball discusion thread not just Yankee vs Red Sox. There are more teams then just the Yankees and Red sox.

Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Getting called a bandwagon Sox fan just really pisses me off.
The year LeBron James was drafted I wore an old school Cavs hat to a carnival. We're talking a Starter hat circa 1992. Some dude called me a bandwagon and I just snapped on him. Showed him the logo, told him Starter was out of business, showed him the dates on the tags...

Being called a bandwagon sucks.

Late.

Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sean May
You mean, Im not the only one? There are more Red sox fans here than yankee fans. There are more yankee haters here than Red Sox fans.
More Sox fans need to speak up then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sean May
Plus this thread should be a baseball discusion thread not just Yankee vs Red Sox. There are more teams then just the Yankees and Red sox.
Ehhh, yes and no. This is one of the best rivalries in all of sports, and I say that not particularly liking either team. If anyone wants to start...I dunno...Giants v. Dodgers, Indians v. White Sox, etc, then I'd encourage other rivalry threads for now, I can always merge them later if need be.

Late.

Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Even though I didn't mind seeing the Sox win the world last season, I still don't like them.

I always laugh at Sox fans because they bitch about how the Yanks always go out and try to buy their championships. Yet, Boston is number two on the list of total team payrolls (I think). Actually I don't like when any baseball fans bitch about the Yankees. Now I'm not a hardcare NY fan. I'm not a big baseball fan to begin with. I like following players more then teams if anything. It just bugs me when people bitch about them spending money. Sorry if Steinbrenner actual cares about his team more then your team's owner. . At the end of the day thats what it comes down to how badly you want to him. Well thats how I look at it at least...
Old 07 Apr 2005, 07:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Somebody needs to make an Oakland vs Baltimore thread. 7 hit batters in the last two games.....