ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Soccer Fight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2005, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Soccer Fight

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/pgSt...4&pageNumber=1

This is Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer of Premiership's Newcastle United. As far as I know Bowyer got a 4 game suspension.
Old 07 Apr 2005, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Bowyer got a 4 match ban, dyer copped a 3 match ban. But the manager is siding with dyer. This whole thing doesnt suprise me considering what bowyer has done previously. Hes a certifiable lunitic.

BTW................LIVERPOOL 2-1 JUVENTUS 1st leg champions league quarter final...woot woot

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

What all has Bowyer done?

GO REDS!!
Old 07 Apr 2005, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

are they on the same team?
Old 07 Apr 2005, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Yes they are.
Old 07 Apr 2005, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
are they on the same team?
Yup.

I heard about that fight. Happened almost a week ago though, kinda old news, but meh.

Liverpool beating Juventus was good Luis Garcia goals was awesome, but in the second leg Juventus will win that match and go through as they playing at home and we all know what happened to Real Madrid when they went over to Italy.

Sidenote: I never knew people here on PWF watch football as the majority of posters are all american or canadian, guess you're all lucky enough to watch the beautiful game.

Sidenote 2: I believe this is my first ever post in the Sports Section.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Yup.

I heard about that fight. Happened almost a week ago though, kinda old news, but meh.

Liverpool beating Juventus was good Luis Garcia goals was awesome, but in the second leg Juventus will win that match and go through as they playing at home and we all know what happened to Real Madrid when they went over to Italy.

Sidenote: I never knew people here on PWF watch football as the majority of posters are all american or canadian, guess you're all lucky enough to watch the beautiful game.

Sidenote 2: I believe this is my first ever post in the Sports Section.
I'm a big football fan. We had a good thread back during the Euro competition. I'm a huge fan of England.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 02:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im also a huge fan of football. I bet on 10 different leagues each week. Its very easy to earn money betting if you know whats happening.

As for whats bowyer done before. He along with woodgate were investigated for the bashing of an asian in a bar when they were at leeds. Bowyer also got into other disipline problems with oleary while he was boss of leeds. Im also pretty sure he was in trouble at west ham once when he was there for six months.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2005, 12:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

I try to watch as many european and international games as possible. Sky Sports keeps me in touch.

Bowyer sounds like a troublemaker. I'm sure Tony Adams can give him a run for his money on that.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

In the UEFA Cup match between Newcastle and some other team(forgot the name) Bowyer came on as a sub for Dyer, both men shaked hands. Dyer got a huge reception as he left the pitch and Bowyer got a huge reception as he came onto the pitch and had his first touch of the ball. The fans have obviously forgiven him.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2005, 06:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Sporting Lisbon. NUFC won 1-0 on an Alan Shearer goal.