ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Kemp arrested, held for investigation of drug possession

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2005, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Kemp arrested, held for investigation of drug possession

Kemp arrested, held for investigation of drug possession

Apr. 4, 2005
SportsLine.com wire reports

SEATTLE -- Former NBA star Shawn Kemp was arrested early Monday after officers stopped a pickup truck he was in and found what appeared to be marijuana and cocaine, authorities said.

Kemp was being held for investigation of drug possession and is due in court Tuesday, King County Jail spokesman Troy Bacon said.

The county sheriff's office said the arrest happened in suburban Shoreline after an officer smelled marijuana while talking to two men in a pickup. The officer found what appeared to be a small amount of cocaine, about 60 grams of marijuana and a semiautomatic pistol, the sheriff's office added.

Kemp, a five-time All-Star, was drafted by Seattle in 1989 and played for the SuperSonics until 1997 when he was traded to Cleveland in a deal that brought Vin Baker to Seattle from Milwaukee. The power forward also played for Portland and Orlando before ending his career in 2003.

He led the Sonics with 23.3 points and 10 rebounds a game in the 1996 NBA Finals, when Seattle lost to the Chicago Bulls in six games.
AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2004-2005, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved
================================================== ========
Let him go. He has to feed his 500 kids.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 10:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

^^Lmao...well, who didn't see this coming?? I can't believe how far Kemp has fallen. He had more game than just about anyone. Kemp could have been one of the 20 best ever. Now he's a fat druggie trying to repopulate the world one stripper at a time. What a disgrace.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2005, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I lost track of him after Clevland. Very sad
Old 05 Apr 2005, 02:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Take out the K and add an H....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2005, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I lost track of him after Clevland. Very sad
I tried to lose track of him even when he was in C-Town, but with that boiler spilling out over his beltline, he was very hard to miss.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

He lost it when he left Seattle. Gary Payton had a HUGE effect on his career.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 09:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I'm gonna go burn my Shawn Kemp jersey (Sonics) and bball cards.

I seriously was a huge fan of his in the mid-90s. He was the SECOND favorite player of mine. As all kids during that era, first was MJ.

For the record, MJ will always be my favorite.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam
I'm gonna go burn my Shawn Kemp jersey (Sonics) and bball cards.

I seriously was a huge fan of his in the mid-90s. He was the SECOND favorite player of mine. As all kids during that era, first was MJ.

For the record, MJ will always be my favorite.

Just because he got busted with coke & weed??

Don't you think Bam has either tried or currently still is doing one or both of those drugs....Via La Bam does exactly show him running with the "Straight Edge" crowd.
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybones

Don't you think Bam has either tried or currently still is doing one or both of those drugs....Via La Bam does exactly show him running with the "Straight Edge" crowd.

FB does make a good point in some way.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO! RKO!
FB does make a good point in some way.
BAM runs with the "Hollywood" crowd and believe me I have met a few of those types and usually the first question out of them is "Do you where I can get some blow?"
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
BAM runs with the "Hollywood" crowd and believe me I have met a few of those types and usually the first question out of them is "Do you where I can get some blow?"

Yeah. I just agreed with you mang.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO! RKO!
Yeah. I just agreed with you mang.
I know
Old 06 Apr 2005, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:

Yeah, well Bam Margera never had the potential to be one of the best ballers ever. Kemp did. He was the friggin' man-child. He could jump right out of the gym. He was almost unstoppable in the paint. Any NBA fan probably doesn't have too much of a problem w/ weed, seeing as how most players are high...look at the Portland Trailblazers...that whole f'n team is high.

Yeah, Bam was working w/ Johnny Knoxville for some skateboarding mag when they got the idea for Jackass. There's a subtle difference. Kemp could have been one of the greatest ever...Bam...well, let's just say his reach has already exceeded his grasp, and I don't think anyone but his former editor would fault him for going down the road he's on. He makes millions to screw with his family and blow shit up.

Apples and oranges...

Late.

Old 06 Apr 2005, 08:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
look at the Portland Trailblazers...that whole f'n team is high.
They actually got rid of the miscreants and thugs. Turns out the city got sick of their act and actually threatened to boycott the team (in a city where the Blazers are all they got).

http://www.nba.com/blazers/features/...-81965-41.html

Read points 1 and 2. Maybe a certain NFL franchise on the Chesepeak Bay should take note.
Old 06 Apr 2005, 09:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Who's the fan pathetic enough to download that stupid list and post it on their fridge?