ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Red Sox and Yankees to start the 2005 Season today.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2005, 03:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
why me Red Sox and Yankees to start the 2005 Season today.

The pitchers are David Wells for Boston and Randy Johnson for New York. In 2004, this rivalry was dominated by the Red Sox when they won the season series and the ALCS series against the Yankees. The outcome would be a no-brainer here, but the Yankees do have home field advantage and a better pitcher on the mound. It'll be anyone's game, and it should be a great start to the season.

8:05 Eastern Time on ESPN2, by the way.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Apr 2005, 03:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

To me, the season doesn't start until the first pitch is thrown in Cincinnati.
Old 03 Apr 2005, 03:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ah, Cincinatti. Home of one of the best HR hitters in the league today, Adam Dunn. Hope you get a chance to go to some of their games, with Dunn in the lineup there's a great chance of getting a suveneir.

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Apr 2005, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

And it's home to one of the best outfields in baseball. I'll be going to some games this year. Here is to a .500 season for the Reds!
Old 03 Apr 2005, 05:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I think it's time I go to another Marlins game. Haven't been since '96 I think.
Old 03 Apr 2005, 06:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

I wonder how the fans will react now that the Red Sox are finally winners.

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Apr 2005, 08:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

if there was a yankees/red sox game going on at the same time as my child's birth, i'd have to think long and hard as to which i would witness
Old 03 Apr 2005, 09:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

That damn Derek Jeter. He's 2 for 2 to start the season.

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Apr 2005, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss
if there was a yankees/red sox game going on at the same time as my child's birth, i'd have to think long and hard as to which i would witness
Heh, if you missed your child's birth for this game, you'd probably wanna kill yourself. Getting to see paint dry would probably be more exciting than tonight's game. Well, you're a Yankees fan, so you probably enjoyed this.

David Wells played like a little bitch, and the Red Sox have officially been destroyed.

- Jadakiss
Old 04 Apr 2005, 02:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I watched WM at a big sports bar, and the place got full of all these dumbass Yankees and Sox fans. But after a little while, there weren't anymore Sox fans. I guess they got their asses handed to them
Old 04 Apr 2005, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I watched WM at a big sports bar, and the place got full of all these dumbass Yankees and Sox fans. But after a little while, there weren't anymore Sox fans. I guess they got their asses handed to them
Yankees still suck!!
Old 04 Apr 2005, 08:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

And the Red Sox still own. A horrible start to the season, and I'll give the Yankees credit, they kicked our fucking ass. But it's just opening day, there's still a full season ahead of us, and there's no doubt in my mind that the Red Sox will repeat.

- Jadakiss
Old 04 Apr 2005, 11:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

And by the way Norm, Adam Dunn hit 2 HRs today in the Cincinnatti opener. I'm telling you... that guy is the MAN!

- Jadakiss
Old 04 Apr 2005, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

I heard, it was too bad I couldn't listen. I had school.

After Barry Larkins retirement, I'd love to see Dunn as captain.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 09:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 500
David Wells played like a little bitch, and the Red Sox have officially been destroyed.
There isn't anything 'little' about Boomer.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Closed Thread