ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Red Sox and Yankees to start the 2005 Season today.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Apr 2005, 04:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Damn, today's game was closer than hell. Both teams were rocking it, and it was one of those games where the team who was at bat last was probably gonna win. Unfortunatley, that team was the Yankees. Yankees are looking for revenge, and they're getting it. We may have to get into the playoffs through the Wild Card spot again.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 05 Apr 2005, 04:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Hell yeah baby, Yankees win. I was there, 12 rows back from the NY dugout. The stadium was fucking shaking, it was sweet
Old 06 Apr 2005, 10:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 500
The pitchers are David Wells for Boston and Randy Johnson for New York. In 2004, this rivalry was dominated by the Red Sox when they won the season series and the ALCS series against the Yankees. The outcome would be a no-brainer here, but the Yankees do have home field advantage and a better pitcher on the mound. It'll be anyone's game, and it should be a great start to the season.

8:05 Eastern Time on ESPN2, by the way.

86 year of dominating>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0-3

Old 06 Apr 2005, 11:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't even know why there's a thread like this yet. They still have to play, like what, 300 more games?
Old 06 Apr 2005, 11:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

^^^Exactly, Do you know how long it will take the red sox to catch up to us and be a real rivarly? Not in this lifetime. So we lose to them once, in about 12 or 13 years(The late 80s, early90s were horrible) and they are fucking dominating us and the Red Sox own us, blah, blah,blah.

*edit* Who banned him?

Old 06 Apr 2005, 03:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No one banned him. Someone must of changed his cutom title.
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sean May
^^^Exactly, Do you know how long it will take the red sox to catch up to us and be a real rivarly? Not in this lifetime. So we lose to them once, in about 12 or 13 years(The late 80s, early90s were horrible) and they are fucking dominating us and the Red Sox own us, blah, blah,blah.

*edit* Who banned him?
Meh. There's an old saying, I think we all know it. "What's going on now is what matters". And right now the Yankees are owning us 2-1, but like Rebel said, the season just started. Anything can happen at this point, so I'm basing my opinions on what happened last year, when the Red Sox beat the Yankees a combined 15 times, 3 more wins than they had against us.

BTW Steph, I'm not banned. And Rebel, there's 162 games in a season.

- Jadakiss
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^You're going on last year, everyone else is laughing at the last 86.
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 500
Meh. There's an old saying, I think we all know it. "What's going on now is what matters". And right now the Yankees are owning us 2-1, but like Rebel said, the season just started. Anything can happen at this point, so I'm basing my opinions on what happened last year, when the Red Sox beat the Yankees a combined 15 times, 3 more wins than they had against us.

BTW Steph, I'm not banned. And Rebel, there's 162 games in a season.

How are you gonna tell me, "What's going on now is what matters" Then say Im basing my opinion on something that happened in the past?

Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

I don't think it's fair to say the 2004 Season is in the past until this season has gone ATLEAST 10 games.

- Jadakiss
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

10 games or no 10 games. 2004 season is over, let me be the first to welcome you to the 2005 season.

Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:26 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:

*edit* Who banned him?
The Red Sox will always have more heart involved with the players and fans than the Yankees will ever have.
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:33 PM   #28 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

And this season: Yankees 2-1 Red Sox. I'll give your team a ton of credit for that. So yeah, if you go by this season, the Yankees are better than the Red Sox. But don't forget that there's a still bunch of Yankees/Sox games left to play.

- Jadakiss
Old 06 Apr 2005, 07:29 PM   #29 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
How are you gonna tell me, "What's going on now is what matters" Then say Im basing my opinion on something that happened in the past?
You mean you didn't expect that?? I mean...previous debates w/ MS aside, he's repping the Red Sox, and the only people more myopic than the Red Sox fans are Jerry Buss and Kobe Bryant.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 06 Apr 2005, 07:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I don't even know why there's a thread like this yet. They still have to play, like what, 300 more games?
Ditto...ESPN ALERT!! ESPN ALERT!!

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Closed Thread