ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

That's it....I've fucking had it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2005, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
suspicous That's it....I've fucking had it!

Well my class had some extra time on our hands today, so my teacher turned on sports center. Well the first fucking thing we saw was some dumbass looking nerd, who worked for Lance Armstrong, saying that Lance has done steroids. Let me take the time right now to apologize, because I am so fucking sick of this damn steroid shit. Anyways, this dumbfuck said he was working for Lance repairing bikes and stuff like that, well he needed to go to the bathroom, and so he did. When he was washing his hands, he...for some reason, forgot that everybody has a right to privacy, and he opened Lance's medicin (sp) cabinet. He says, out of all the fucking things of advil, asprin, and other medicin (sp once again) shit, ONE thing caught his eye. A bottle of what he says are illegal preformance enhancing steroids.

Well I guess he confronted Lance, and when Lance saw what he was holding, he fired the dumbfuck. I don't get why Lance would even have steroids because, don't they decrease your endurance? And what does Lance do? Ride in endurance races.

Well this just re-enforces my theroy of how nowdays, if your good in anything, you ether have to be...

A) A stuck up dumbass
or
B) A steroid abuser

Well there isn't really a topic so....discuss I guess.

~NOTE~
Please.....PLEASE don't let this turn into a, "lets all bash Barry Bonds" thread because I'm just flat out sick of those.

Last edited by Spear; 01 Apr 2005 at 05:58 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Meh, I was as Pro-Barry as you could get a few weeks ago. But the thing that convinced me was his stolen base stats over the past few years.

Barry Bonds before he hit 73 home runs: 29 Stolen Bases a season.
Barry Bonds after he hit 73 home runs: 7 Stolen Bases a season.

And Barry is just plain huge to begin with. But Lance is some skinny little fucker who wins bike races for a living. Even if Armstrong came out and admitted to taking steroids, I wouldn't believe him.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 08:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't Care...Lance is just a small blip on the screen Of my sports watching..
Old 01 Apr 2005, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 500
Meh, I was as Pro-Barry as you could get a few weeks ago. But the thing that convinced me was his stolen base stats over the past few years.

Barry Bonds before he hit 73 home runs: 29 Stolen Bases a season.
Barry Bonds after he hit 73 home runs: 7 Stolen Bases a season.
You have to count in that he got older as he went along and thus, slowed down naturally. But that's still somewhat of a jump.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote