ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Funniest Sports Moments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2005, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie
Default Funniest Sports Moments

Shaq getting beat up by Charles Barkely.

Conseco playing RF, and trying to rob a homerun...and the ball bounces off his head over the fence.

Barry Bonds whining about reporters doing their job.

Pedro "Call the Yankees my daddy."

Allen Iversons PRACTICE speech.......

and my personal favorite http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=8667

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2005, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

My all time favourite will always be when Mike Modano injured himself and passed out...The medics then came out, but one of them slipped on the ice and also passed out...Then, we they finally got Modano on the stretcher, the dropped him near the ambulance and the Dalls Stars hero fell face first on the concrete...If somebody remember it, he'll know why it was funny.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito
My all time favourite will always be when Mike Modano injured himself and passed out...The medics then came out, but one of them slipped on the ice and also passed out...Then, we they finally got Modano on the stretcher, the dropped him near the ambulance and the Dalls Stars hero fell face first on the concrete...If somebody remember it, he'll know why it was funny.
LOL...I remember that. That was pretty funny.

Barry Bonds crying about being "beat down" or whatever the hell he was saying is probably the funniest thing of all time.

Roy Williams hurting Owens was funny. That will always be burned into my memory. Oh that was a great day.

Even though no one actually saw it happen. It was funny reading about Eddie Belfour trashing his hotel room because he was pissed off 'cause the Stars pulled him during a game.

Darrian Hatcher putting a bounty on Roenick then smashing his jaw up the next time they played them. Thats always fun to watch over and again. Gross, but funny.

I can't really think right now...if I can think of more i'll post them later.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 10:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Also

The Doug Christie/Rick fox fight

The latin dude getting Knocked the fuck out by J O'Neil.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 06:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I thought it was funny when the Wings were playing the Avs in the West Finals in 2002. Patrick Roy thought he had made a save, and went for his statue of liberty thing. Well he didn't have the puck, and it slid into the net.

Last edited by Spear; 01 Apr 2005 at 03:08 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 08:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Jim Marshall of the Minnesota Vikings picking up a fumble and running the wrong way, 65 yards into his own endzone for a safety.

Some kick returner for the Eagles had a kickoff returned for a touchdown...but in anticipation of his score, he spiked the ball on the 1 yard line and didn't score.

Barry Bonds in the World Series was unable to throw out a physically disabled Syd Breem who'd hit a grounder to deep short...steroids allegations will come and go but Barry will never live that one down.

And finally...the funniest sports moment of all time...4 words...Scott Norwood, wide right.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Let's seeee....

The Eagles losing 3 straight NFC Championships.

The Eagles losing the Super Bowl.

Pedro throwing Popeye Zimmer on his chrome dome.

Any of Coach Mora's postgame speeches. Those are CLASSIC.

--"Playoffs?!? PLAYOFFS?!?!?! We can't even win a diddly game!!!"--

One of my ALL TIME favorites is my boy ROY WILLIAMS breakin TOverrated's leg

That's all for now
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 11:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Let's seeee....

The Eagles losing 3 straight NFC Championships.

The Eagles losing the Super Bowl.
Funny you mention that but not the Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls.

Quote:
How about his farewell address to the Saints? I can't even remember that but it was interesting.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 01 Apr 2005 at 12:02 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Pedro throwing Popeye Zimmer on his chrome dome.

--"Playoffs?!? PLAYOFFS?!?!?! We can't even win a diddly game!!!"--
Yes, those are great. also,

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceauxsell
Funny you mention that but not the Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls.
Bills losing is funny too, but the Eagles losing is funnier since they're a HATED rival of the Cowboys
Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Yes, those are great. also,

Wow, for some reason I don't remember Gay-Rod doin that with a purse

Old 01 Apr 2005, 12:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Bills losing is funny too, but the Eagles losing is funnier since they're a HATED rival of the Cowboys
As opposed to being a loved rival of the Cowboys.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

It's not one moment in particular but I find it funny when a player thinks he hits a homerun and he starts to pose and shit only to have the ball hit the top of the wall and than watch him bust his ass to run out a double.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2005, 01:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceauxsell
As opposed to being a loved rival of the Cowboys.

No.

HATED rivals = Redskins and Eagles.

Plain ol Rival = Bills/49ers (at least in years past).

Don't make things hard for me
Old 01 Apr 2005, 02:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Bobby Knight's "gamefaces" press confrence

John Cheney telling John Calipari "I'm gonna kill you"

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 01 Apr 2005 at 02:38 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote