ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

World Cup Qualifier: England V Azerbaijan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2005, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN
Default World Cup Qualifier: England V Azerbaijan

England 2 Azerbaijan 0

First goal was scored by Gerrard early in the 2nd half and then later in the second half was Beckham's amazing goal.

England has a total of 12 Corner Kicks, each one wasted.

England certainly were the strongest team, having a shot at a goal every minute as it seemed. Most noticably, Rooney's volley. Beckham took a tight Free Kick from the edge of end of Azerbaijan's half, Beckham managed to curve it outwards were Rooney kicked it on the volley to the Azerbaijan Goal Keeper's left side. He managed to punch it away though.

Overall, a very good game. Azerbaijan held their own. In what was predicted to turn out 6-0 to England only turned out 2-0 to England.

Orlando JorDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2005, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I read the match report and you're right, it does sound like England should have won 6-0(considering that Poland did). I heard that Michael Owen didn't have the best game, but thank god for Lampard and Gerrard!
Old 31 Mar 2005, 08:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

When Owen first started playing for England, he was seen as the best player, now he has comptition, Lampard looks like the next Owen and IMO Gerrard looks like a future captain of the England team and probably set the standerds for all English players.

Orlando JorDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2005, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I'd also like to see Sol Campbell as a captain. He is the best English defenseman in my lifetime.
Old 03 Apr 2005, 08:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Its funny but after watching terry just get better and better he might finish up as future english captain and possible best defender england has had.

On a side note. CM5 is out in my country and I cant wait to get into it

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2005, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

^
I am also high on Terry.

Once you get CM5, tell me how it is. I might get it if its released in the states.