ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Browns' front 4 now Broncos...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2005, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Browns' front 4 now Broncos...

Broncos grab three more Browns, start looking a lot like Cleveland

By EDDIE PELLS, AP Sports Writer
March 30, 2005
DENVER (AP) -- Denver's defensive line is starting to look more like the Cleveland Browns. Given Cleveland's recent past, it's hard to know how good a transformation that will be.

The Broncos are close to signing former Browns defensive end Courtney Brown, who will join former Browns defensive linemen Gerard Warren, Ebenezer Ekuban and Michael Myers. Denver acquired Ekuban and Myers late Tuesday night in a trade for running back Reuben Droughns.

``I'm excited,'' Droughns told Denver station KCNC-TV. ``I get a new chance, a fresh start with a new team.''

Droughns' Miami-based agent, Drew Rosenhaus told The Associated Press, ``We're very confident this move will be a good move for Reuben and one everyone will be happy with.''

Droughns, who led the Broncos with 1,240 yards last season, was given permission to pursue a trade because he wasn't envisioned as Denver's starting tailback next year. He struck one with Cleveland, the team the Broncos have done the bulk of their dealing with this offseason.

Denver's best-known acquisitions are Brown and Warren -- Cleveland's first-round draft picks in 2000 and 2001, both known as underachievers in the time with the Browns. Brown, who will sign a one-year deal with an option for more according to The Denver Post, has missed 33 games over his five-year career, including 14 last year, and has a total of 17 career sacks.
================================================== ========

Lmao...there's a lot of talk about unfulfilled potential in those 4 D Linemen that the Broncs got...I've been upset about the pay vs. production of Cleveland's front 4 for years now, as well as the Offensive Line...looks like I'm going to have to find something else to gripe about.

...that shouldn't be too tough this year.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2005, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't get it. Dallas drafts Ekuban in the first round. He pretty much did nothing. They ship him off to Cleveland for a 6th round pick. Now Cleveland gets Droughns for him. Nice trade for the Browns.
Old 30 Mar 2005, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I don't get it. Dallas drafts Ekuban in the first round. He pretty much did nothing. They ship him off to Cleveland for a 6th round pick. Now Cleveland gets Droughns for him. Nice trade for the Browns.

Oh now I remember droughns. He did quite well backing up for that Short guy who did great..What the hell was his name...Either way. I hate both of those teams so it all is ok with me.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2005, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

The Rocky Mountain Post sums it up