ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Bills RB Travis Henry Sitting Out This Season And More

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2005, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default Bills RB Travis Henry Sitting Out This Season And More

I just read that the Bills RB Henry is sitting out as long as he can until he is traded to a different team. He says he is not a back-up RB he is a starter and the bills are making a mistake. Ricky Williams Pulled something like this and his career is basicly over. Does this mean henrys is over?

Is he done playing if not will he go to a different team?

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2005, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol...you gotta be kidding me. This isn't anything like the Ricky situation.

The Bills will trade him obviously. He's a good running back and teams are going to want him. I really have no idea why they haven't traded him by now. I heard Arizona wants him and offered them some o-lineman. They lost a couple people on their line too which doesn't make sense at all. I don't care though. I hate the Bills.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

throw weed in the situation and you got williams.

The War
Old 25 Mar 2005, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
throw weed in the situation and you got williams.
ummm no.

You see here, Williams RETIRED. Williams isn't holding out.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 01:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Chris you're wrong, Williams quit b/c he didn't want to play; Henry will sit because he does want to play...the day the Bills drafted Willis, Henry went on record saying that was "a slap in the face." He'd piled up 1,400 rusing yards the previous year. Since then Henry kept his cool, but it's obvious that when the Bills made the switch to Willis last year, they started winning ballgames...so Henry knows what time it is.

Henry can't stay with the Bills. If he suits up this year, it'll be a problem in the locker room. Maybe it won't blow up the way other similar situations have, but it'll be a problem. Henry puts the ball on the carpet too many times for teams to be interested and Tom Donohoe wants value for him in trade. In today's market though, there is almost no value in a trade.

For a while it looked like the Bills might ship Henry to Arizona for displaced LT L.J. Shelton, but I haven't heard anything about that in a while and Shelton, once jocking a trade to Blo has visited several other teams.

Henry's fucked. If he sits, he'll get moved eventually though. It worked for Keenan McCardell last year. Donohoe isn't going to get what he wants for Henry and I don't think he'll really see that until someone gets injured and Henry's cap number keeps them from signing someone.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2005, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

if he doesnt want to play why is he contacting the dolphins coach to come back?

The War
Old 25 Mar 2005, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
if he doesnt want to play why is he contacting the dolphins coach to come back?
It's my understanding that it's Saban who began the inquiry into the possibility of his return. I don't think Ricky's commented on it yet. Besides, Ricky is probably broke now after having to pay the bonus back...you need money to buy drugs, and Ricky's priorities had drugs above his multimillion dollar career...soooo naturally he'll realize soon if he hasn't already that playing ball is the only way he's going to get that payday.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 02:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

For a while it looked like the Bills might ship Henry to Arizona for displaced LT L.J. Shelton, but I haven't heard anything about that in a while and Shelton, once jocking a trade to Blo has visited several other teams.
================================================== ================

From what I heard, that deal is off.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 02:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Honestly, I don't know why other than the fact that there's plenty of RBs in the draft...Blo needs an LT and Arizona needs a RB. Again...Henry puts the ball on the floor too much so maybe that's held Arizona off but I just can't figure out why that deal isn't getting done.

I wouldn't mind the Browns shipping Willie "Smoke" Green to ARI for L.J., but if the Cards are in fact holding off on Henry b/c of the fumbling issue, then I'm sure they're not about to jump at Mr. Green.

Late.

Old 25 Mar 2005, 02:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Speaking of Willie Green. Anthony Thomas met with Cleveland yesterday.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 02:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I dont' think Henry is much of a back. I mean really, he's not spectacular. He's just a little better than average.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2005, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If Indy and Edge haven't got a deal done yet for Edge to be traded somwhere, then I seriously doubt the Bills and Henry will get a trade with another team worked out.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2005, 11:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Arnaz
Speaking of Willie Green. Anthony Thomas met with Cleveland yesterday.
Man I'm glad I didn't log in this weekend to see this, bro...I'm not sure I want the A Train on my team...he's so one dimensional. I don't think the Browns are going to be getting rid of Green anytime soon.

Their best chance was before last year's draft...Al Davis might've bitten on a trade w/ Tim Couch, William Green and swapping first rounders. This year, that kind of deal for players of much greater value to teams with much greater need is a pipe dream...what happened to player value in 1 year??

Late.