ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

This year's NFL draft scares me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2005, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default This year's NFL draft scares me

I don't follow college football at all so I have really no idea about the players besides the stuff I read on them. The only things I know about them is the little bits of information they give in mock drafts. The TSN mock draft is the only mock draft I really read because its the only good free one out there from what I can find.

Anyways, their newest mock draft is...well mixed up big time from the last one they had up. Aaron Rodgers who has been #1 on their board since day one dropped all the way down to #16 to where the Saints would draft him. I don't understand how a player can drop that far down. There's alot of other players in the middle, who were at one time, projected to go into the second round. Now their a #14 pick? I can't remember this many players moving around like this over the past couple years. Usually the mock drafts are pretty close, but for this year it looks like theres going to be alot of suprised.

I know alot of people are saying that this draft is pretty weak. But it makes me even more worried that all these players are dropping off big time. Like one or two spots are fine. But when your dropping 5, 6, 7 spots, or even rounds, that can't be good.

For you guys that do watch college football, who do you think are the best 10 players in this draft?
Old 17 Mar 2005, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Since I don't pay too much attention to college football outside of THE Ohio State, Notre Dame or (*sigggghhhh*) Syracuse, I am not too well versed on the potential draftees either, but going on what I've seen (thank you, NFL Network), heard and read, I can submit only five for now (more later, maybe) and I'll go with:

Mike Williams, WR USC - Too big, too strong, too good.
Braylon Edwards, WR Michigan - I took notice of him last year, he's damn good.
Alex Smith, QB Utah - Pro Day workouts...holy shit.
Alex Barron, OT FSU - Wow...big, stable blocker...mammoth.
David Greene, QB Georgia - Didn't see any combine and I know he's not a first rounder, but having watched him play, I think he'll do very well in the pros...take it for what it's worth, I thought Heath Schuler would tear the NFL up, too.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2005, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They usually flop around in the rankings after the coaches get a chance to work them out and see how they perform. It's not that uncommon, although it does seem like it's worse this year. There was some kid who went from number 1 to second round because he ran like a pussy. Anyways, I expect a QB to go first, and the niners have been looking at a couple of them lately with good results. I don't know anything about college ball either though. I know the Chargers get 2 picks in the first round. Hope they get some decent players.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Meh, mock drafts mean nothing to me. The only real person who can tell you who the team is going to draft is whoever is in charge of picking guys in the draft for a particular team.
Old 17 Mar 2005, 11:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

in no particular order:
Derrick Johnson LB Texas
Ronnie Brown RB Auburn
Braylon Edwards WR Michigan
Carnell Williams RB Auburn
Mike Williams WR USC
Cedric Benson RB Texas
Antrell Rolle DB Miami
Adam Jones DB West Virginia
Alex Barron OT Florida
Jammal Brown OT Oklahoma
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2005, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Funny thing about that TSN mock... Is that i dropped my own mock a few days again... And i had only ONE QB picked in the first round... so hey.

So far the only real certainty this year seems to be the corners... and even thats a stretch.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote