ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Future opponents...wtf?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2005, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NFL Future opponents...wtf?

So I was at Atlanta's website to see their schedule and I saw this:

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/gameday/futureSkeds.jsp

They know who their going to play up to 2009???? I didn't know the NFL released that info yet. So now i'm trying to find the Cowboys opponents for the next 4 years and I can't find anything. Does anyone here know a website that will tell you this kind of stuff?
Old 15 Mar 2005, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
So I Atlanta's website to see their schedule and I saw this:

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/gameday/futureSkeds.jsp

They know who their going to play up to 2009???? I didn't know the NFL released that info yet. So now i'm trying to find the Cowboys opponents for the next 4 years and I can't find anything. Does anyone here know a website that will tell you this kind of stuff?
Are you sure its not a "projection" type thing???

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2005, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Here's an explanation, for the chargers at least. Just uh, substitute your team and division.

"Due to realingment, the NFL has put in motion a proposed scheduleing plan that will have every team play every other team on a rotating basis. The San Diego Chargers will still play every AFC West team twice each season, home and away, but they will also play each non-division AFC team atleast once every three years and each NFC team once every four years.

****Each season the AFC West will be assigned to play all four teams in an AFC division and all four teams in a NFC Division. The remaining two games will come from the other two AFC division that the AFC West is not playing based on the final standings for the previous year. For example, in 2002, the AFC West was assigned to play the four teams in the AFC East(Buffalo, New England, New York and Miami) and the four teams in the NFC West(San Francisco, St Louis, Seattle and Arizona). The remaining two teams came from the AFC North and the AFC South, because the Chargers finished last in the AFC West in 2001, they were scheduled the last place teams in the North and South, Cincinnatti and Houston respectively."
http://www.chargerfans.net/schedule/future.html

here's some more explanation

http://www.nfl.com/ce/multi/0,3783,4414598,00.html

and here's the Cryboys schedule.

http://www.cowboytouchdowntravel.com/ext_sched.html

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2005, 08:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well this sucks. I have to wait until 2007 to see the Cowboys again.

But hey, I can see them twice that season. Detroit and Buffalo.

Thanks for the link/info exo.