ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Warner to Arizona

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Warner to Arizona

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...wire&type=lgns

Is he the answer, or will he suck like he sorta did in NY?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Arizona has a better O-line, that's in his favor.

I wonder what happens to Josh McCown. Denny was pretty high on him.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Just saw it on SportCentre(TSN). I'm wondering what the hell he tought, signing with Arizona. I guess, one more time, money was a good excuse, but...I don't really know the WR of Arizona...Is there some that deserves to get attention?

By the way, didn't tought he sucked that much with NY. They started to lose when Manning got the #1 QB spot at mid-season for some reason...Wait and see...But i'm still saying that was a bad choice...Never saw that one coming.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Boldin and Fitzgerald have the potential to be the best pair of wide outs in the league someday, so yeah, their recievers are pretty good.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Arnaz
I wonder what happens to Josh McCown. Denny was pretty high on him.
McCown must of really pissed off Green. Even when the whole team was playing well he benched him. Something is not right there.

Warner won't do much in Arizona. No body really wants him anyways. This was probably the only NFL team in the league that told him he could start.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

All I can say is.....FUCK. I wanted him to go to the god damn Lions because...well...the're my team. Plus Warner would have had arguably, (sp), better success in Detroit than he will in Arizona. To tell you the truth....if Warner was looking for a little success before he retired...I think he just screwed himself.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^You have Harrington, right?
Old 07 Mar 2005, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
All I can say is.....FUCK. I wanted him to go to the god damn Lions because...well...the're my team. Plus Warner would have had arguably, (sp), better success in Detroit than he will in Arizona. To tell you the truth....if Warner was looking for a little success before he retired...I think he just screwed himself.
You guys are going to sign Garcia anyways...
Old 07 Mar 2005, 03:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^True. Or Buffalo will.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 03:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2J
^True. Or Buffalo will.
Buffalo just signed Holcomb...
Old 07 Mar 2005, 05:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
You guys are going to sign Garcia anyways...
Last I heard upper management wasn't really interested.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 05:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Posted by Rebel
Quote:
Buffalo just signed Holcomb...
REALLY?...Well, i guess there's nothing left for Cleveland...
Old 07 Mar 2005, 05:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

^
Trent Dilfer got traded to Cleveland on Saturday and they will get a QB in the mid rounds.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Last I heard upper management wasn't really interested.
Oh yeah? Well you would know better since you like them and live in Detroit. I wonder where he'll end up then.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 06:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

trent dilfer is not gonna help cleveland. they are the next 49er's

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote