ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

PHX Suns handed their first at home loss to a eastern conf team to:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2005, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation PHX Suns handed their first at home loss to a eastern conf team to:

The Boston Celtics!!!!

Hell yeah.....I am making another one of my famous championship predictions

Celtics vs Suns 2005 NBA Finals

Boston Celtics 2005 NBA World Champions....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2005, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

That was the 1976 finals, Boston and Phoenix.

I think Boston holds on to win the Atlantic, but they go out in the 2nd round. If they do make the finals, it would be awesome to see them win a title.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 01:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It's easy to call the Pats as SB Champs, but there is NO way the Celtics win the title.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2005, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta
It's easy to call the Pats as SB Champs, but there is NO way the Celtics win the title.
This what they said about The Red Sox...
Old 28 Feb 2005, 05:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

^ Mention the Red Sox, huh? Very impressive. No one gave the Red Sox a decent chance against the Yankees. No one gave the Red Sox any chance against the Cardinals. Look what happened.

I don't know what it is about Boston. It may be Boston's huge place in United States history. But there's something that makes Boston a very special city for sports. RedSox, Pats, and Boston College are all at the top of their game, and now it looks like the Celtics may even have something up their sleeve. The Bruins SUCKED against Montreal this year in the playoffs, and guess what, the NHL folded before the next season, and it looks as if they're never coming back. Think about that.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2005, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Juggalo
This what they said about The Red Sox...
Red Sox are a perennial playoff team. They just couldn't get past the Yankees until last year.

Celtics are bad almost every year. When they do make the playoffs, it's with a horrible record and because they're in the Eastern Conference.

If the Celtics even MAKE the Finals, I'll have something in sig saying, "Boston is a sports GOD. He knows all" They don't even have to win it for meto throw that in my sig.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2005, 07:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

And then there's Boston's success in College Hockey! Boston College and Boston University are each ranked in the top 10 for the Division 1 College Hockey Rankings.

- Jadakiss
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta
Red Sox are a perennial playoff team. They just couldn't get past the Yankees until last year.

Celtics are bad almost every year. When they do make the playoffs, it's with a horrible record and because they're in the Eastern Conference.

If the Celtics even MAKE the Finals, I'll have something in sig saying, "Boston is a sports GOD. He knows all" They don't even have to win it for meto throw that in my sig.
Nice I will bump this thread if they do make it and hold you to your word....
Old 01 Mar 2005, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

yeah too bad the Spurs will demolish them even if the Celtics do make it to the finals
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2005, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Boston did beat the Suns in Phoenix but keep in mind the Suns were without Steve Nash and Amare got fouled out early in the 4th.

Pistons @ Suns tonight on TNT = Must see TV

Pay backs a bitch for Detroit.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 08:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Are you Rock? Weren't you a Magic fan? Didnt you even name yourself T-MAC? Are you just on the bandwagon?
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2005, 09:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Eh, I love Phoenix's offense, but if you're gonna jump on any team's bandwagon, do yourself a favor and listen to my man Tri. The Spurs rule. I have to admit, I like the Suns more because I like offense. But as for pure basketball, nothing beats the San Antonio. They hold their team to only 86 points a game, whereas Phoenix lets their team have a horrible 103. Spurs score 96 points a game. That's average for most teams, but if you have a defensive style like San Antonio, that's pretty damn good.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it now. Spurs = 2005 NBA Champions. I'm gonna bookmark this thread, and hopefully I'll be able to link it and celebrate after the playoffs.

- Jadakiss