ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Ppt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2005, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Ppt

I was watching this sports business show and they were talking about poker. They had Daniel Negreanu on there talking about the new PPT. I guess their setting up an organization like the PGA. Players won't have to pay to get into events and they'll just be given cards (like the pga card) to get in. He didn't really say to much other then their giving out 200 PPT cards. I was just wondering when this is suppose to start? And will there be 'majors' and then just a bunch of normal tournaments?

Any more info at all?