ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Bledsoe to Dallas.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2005, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Bledsoe to Dallas.

Source: SportCentre, TSN.

-Bledsoe signed with Dallas. More details to come.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Welcome to like 4 days ago. lol

They already introduced him and contract details have already been revealed.

But hey, thats tsn for ya. Their still in shock from September when they NHL first lockedout their players so i'll cut them some slack.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

...You're serious? 4 days ago? I was so proud to announce something on the board! Maybe i should stop studying for an hour or two and take a long and healthy walk...
*Typing that with one hand, while the other is a "pillar" for my head.*
Old 24 Feb 2005, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Charisma
...You're serious? 4 days ago? I was so proud to announce something on the board! Maybe i should stop studying for an hour or two and take a long and healthy walk...
*Typing that with one hand, while the other is a "pillar" for my head.*
Ahh...don't worry about it. Its not like we had a thread about it already.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Stupid Cowboys
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2005, 08:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Stupid Cowboys
What else were the Cowboys going to do? Re-sign Vinny and have another 20+ int season? Go with Henson and win 3 games all season?

This isn't a bad signing. He is probably the best free agent qb out there. So.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 08:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
What else were the Cowboys going to do? Re-sign Vinny and have another 20+ int season? Go with Henson and win 3 games all season?

Bah, I don't know what they should do, but Bledsoe won't be the answer.

They should have fuckin played Henson this season to see if he was worth anything. Why they didn't is beyond my comprehension
Old 24 Feb 2005, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
They should have fuckin played Henson this season to see if he was worth anything. Why they didn't is beyond my comprehension
Parcells wanted to win. They would have been worse with that hyped-up nothing Henson.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2005, 10:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
Parcells wanted to win. They would have been worse with that hyped-up nothing Henson.
He couldn't have done any worse than Testaverde was playing.

At least if he would have played last year, then there wouldn't be any questions about if he could start or not. Now we still don't know.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 05:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel

A 76.6 rating last season compared to Testaverde's 76.4 on a team with a better Offence... Yeah i cant help but feel Moses may have actually been better for the team this year then Bledsoe who is going to be the starter until he leaves rather then backup EVER.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2005, 09:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
A 76.6 rating last season compared to Testaverde's 76.4 on a team with a better Offence... Yeah i cant help but feel Moses may have actually been better for the team this year then Bledsoe who is going to be the starter until he leaves rather then backup EVER.
Bledsoe and the Bills played like shit at the beginning of the season. So the first part of the season is going to hurt his rating.

I didn't realize though that their numbers were pretty similar this season though.

Bledsoe: 20TD, 16INT
Vinny: 17TD, 20INT

If the Cowboys can stay healthy then there's nothing to worry about. Remember, Jones, Glenn (who was our top reciever at the time), and Campbelle all went down early in the season. Then we got Morgan who didn't know the offense and it took for them to actually use him. So I wouldn't worry too much.
Old 02 Mar 2005, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Let's give a chance to Bledsoe. Rememeber who led the Patriots in the playoffs first: Bledsoe with Parcells as the coach. With Keyshawn as one of his receiver, i think he'll come up with something good. Don't know about the playoffs, but at least a .500 rating season for Dallas.

As long as Owens taunts the rednecks when he's in Dallas, i don't care...
Old 02 Mar 2005, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo
Let's give a chance to Bledsoe. Rememeber who led the Patriots in the playoffs first: Bledsoe with Parcells as the coach. With Keyshawn as one of his receiver, i think he'll come up with something good. Don't know about the playoffs, but at least a .500 rating season for Dallas.

As long as Owens taunts the rednecks when he's in Dallas, i don't care...
Ummm yeah...Keyshawn never played in New England.

Get your facts straight before you take shots at Dallas.
Old 02 Mar 2005, 07:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^And? The fact Keyshawn's in Dallas add a bonus to Testaverde, buddy. You took my words for money, here.
Old 02 Mar 2005, 07:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo
^And? The fact Keyshawn's in Dallas add a bonus to Testaverde, buddy. You took my words for money, here.
I really don't know what your getting at here.

I first made my comment because you said that Keyshawn played with Bledsoe. Then you make a smartass remark so I showed your stupidity.

It obviously shows that you didn't pay attention to the Cowboys last season anyways. Because if you did you would of realized that Keyshawn didn't give Vinny any type of 'bonus'. The guy had a total of 6 tds. I'm sure that number will go up this season because we'll have everyone back and the big focus won't always be on Keyshawn. But yeah....