ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Bill Simmons compares Kobe Bryant to Hulk Hogan.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Dec 2004, 04:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Bill Simmons compares Kobe Bryant to Hulk Hogan.....

Click Here to read

hah.....Kobe should do a heel turn.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2004, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That's a great article.

I've read some of Bill Simmon's stuff before, where he talkes about wrestling, and it's somewhat refreshing that a sports journalist also embraces pro wrestling and what not. He should talk to some of the other dicks at ESPN and try to get them to watch wrestling
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2004, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

That Article was a great read..Good post Oeo.
Old 22 Dec 2004, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

i can see Kobe hitting Nicholson w/a chair, then Jack crotching Kobe with a golf club
Old 22 Dec 2004, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Nice read

Kobe Vs. MJ

I found this article an interesting read as well. It paints MJ in the most trutful light I have seen. None of the nice guy bullshit every one talks about.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2004, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash
Nice read

Kobe Vs. MJ

I found this article an interesting read as well. It paints MJ in the most trutful light I have seen. None of the nice guy bullshit every one talks about.
I read that one a few days back. Bayless is right on the money most of the time, and I don't think this was any different.

And Stick, yeah I think it is funny when Simmons crosses the two worlds. He actually does it quite often. He's one of my favorite writers. Have any of you guys seen the new animated cartoon on his web page?

Old 22 Dec 2004, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
And Stick, yeah I think it is funny when Simmons crosses the two worlds. He actually does it quite often. He's one of my favorite writers. Have any of you guys seen the new animated cartoon on his web page?
I've thought about checkin it out, but I never do

Another guy that kinda crosses the two world is Woody Paige. I know on around the horn he would reference the Rock and call people jabronis
Old 22 Dec 2004, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Yeah, but I can't get into Woody Paige. I just don't like his style, I guess. But you are correct, although I think Simmon's cross referencing is actually because he's a fan. He wrote about WMXX back in March, and he has talked about some old school matches in the past as well.

I'll put up a link for the cartoons. You guys should at least check out the Barry Bonds one, it is hilarious.

***edit*** here is his homepage, click on it and the cartoons are just on the right. You shouldn't have to download them or anything.

Simmons' home page

Old 22 Dec 2004, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Yeah, but I can't get into Woody Paige. I just don't like his style, I guess. But you are correct, although I think Simmon's cross referencing is actually because he's a fan. He wrote about WMXX back in March, and he has talked about some old school matches in the past as well.

I'll put up a link for the cartoons. You guys should at least check out the Barry Bonds one, it is hilarious.

***edit*** here is his homepage, click on it and the cartoons are just on the right. You shouldn't have to download them or anything.

Simmons' home page
Thanks for the link

Pretty funny videos I'm mad at myself for not watching them sooner. I was under the impression that I would have to download them. Glad I don't have to