ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Mutu says sorry to Chelsea fans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2004, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Mutu says sorry to Chelsea fans

Adrian Mutu has issued an apology to fans at his former club Chelsea for testing positive for cocaine last month.

The Romanian striker was sacked by Chelsea and handed a seven month ban by the English Football Association for failing the drug test.

"I'm very sorry for what I have done," Mutu said.

"I know I have disappointed them (the fans). I wish them all the best, and I wish to see Chelsea at a good level."

Mutu, speaking on BBC television, added: "I've made a mistake and I am sorry. Who doesn't make mistakes in this life? I'm really sorry."

Chelsea terminated Mutu's contract on the grounds of "gross misconduct," as part of their "zero-tolerance" drugs policy.

The player was also fined 20,000 pounds ($A48,673) by the FA's disciplinary committee, who said his suspension would be subject to him completing a "program of education and rehabilitation".

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200411/s1236486.htm
================================================== ========

Do you think Mutu will ever make a comeback?
Old 06 Nov 2004, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
Adrian Mutu has issued an apology to fans at his former club Chelsea for testing positive for cocaine last month.

The Romanian striker was sacked by Chelsea and handed a seven month ban by the English Football Association for failing the drug test.

"I'm very sorry for what I have done," Mutu said.

"I know I have disappointed them (the fans). I wish them all the best, and I wish to see Chelsea at a good level."

Mutu, speaking on BBC television, added: "I've made a mistake and I am sorry. Who doesn't make mistakes in this life? I'm really sorry."

Chelsea terminated Mutu's contract on the grounds of "gross misconduct," as part of their "zero-tolerance" drugs policy.

The player was also fined 20,000 pounds ($A48,673) by the FA's disciplinary committee, who said his suspension would be subject to him completing a "program of education and rehabilitation".

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200411/s1236486.htm
================================================== ========

Do you think Mutu will ever make a comeback?
Well last i read on BBC.com Wenger would be willing to give him a chance... and Bolton would jump out of there skins to sign him when his ban comes up.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Well last i read on BBC.com Wenger would be willing to give him a chance... and Bolton would jump out of there skins to sign him when his ban comes up.
Both would be good fits, IMO depending if he wants to share or take all the scoring load.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

LOL.......liverpool needs a striker right now. Why does he have to be suspended

Old 11 Nov 2004, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Ferocious is an unknown quantity at this point

He's now the Romanian nation teams assistant coach lol.

Plus he's a bag of wank anyways.
Ferocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

He now has a worldwide ban.

Mutu's footie ban made worldwide
Ex-Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu has had his seven month ban from playing football in England extended worldwide.
Fifa said they agreed with the FA's decision, and said the ban would now cover all domestic, international, friendly and official fixtures.

Mutu, 25, admitted he had taken cocaine and was sacked by his club because they said they had a "zero tolerance policy towards drugs".

If Mutu wants to go against the ban, he has three days to complain.

The 25-year-old is scheduled to start playing again in May, as long as he goes to a drug treatment programme.

source BBC.com

Didn't he learn from Mark Bosnich?
Old 12 Nov 2004, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
Didn't he learn from Mark Bosnich?
His problem may have been the same as bosnich's.
Once you have a falling out with the coach and you know you wont be playing 1st team football you start to find other things to do will the massive paypackets.

Old 12 Nov 2004, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Another parraell was that Bosnich was a Blue when he got caught with the white gold. Now, I bet the club will get tougher with drugs than the FA could EVER imagine being.

Mutu is now training with his original club Dinamo Bucharest according to Sky Sports.