ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Crybaby Kellen Was Hit By A Bullet In Combat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2004, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
rolleyes Crybaby Kellen Was Hit By A Bullet In Combat

Or at least that's what he'll say happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN.com
The rookie season of tight end Kellen Winslow could be over, or at least severely truncated, after the Cleveland Browns' first-round draft choice suffered what is believed to be a fractured right fibula in Sunday's loss to the Dallas Cowboys.

Coach Butch Davis said Winslow was taken for preliminary X-rays for a foot or ankle injury. He wouldn't elaborate or speculate on the extent of the injury.

"It's wait and see right now," quarterback Jeff Garcia said. "We have to be prepared to move forward without him. This adds insult to injury."

Team officials likely will wait until Monday, after more tests are completed, to determine the extent of the leg injury, sustained late in the game. But one team source and a league source confirmed late Sunday the Browns strongly suspect Winslow suffered a fracture. In the best-case scenario, a Cleveland source said, Winslow would miss 6-8 weeks.
Click For Full Story

Poor poor Kellen 'The Crybaby' Winslow. Hope he enjoys all the money he makes from holding out while nursing his leg back to health
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2004, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

He's a soldier, remember.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2004, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lmao, he is a huge bitch, but he mananged to rape clevelend and now he gets to kick back and collect money for nothing. This is why the league and the teams need to take back the power from unproven rookie bitches.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2004, 02:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

Y'all are bitches, Wislow is the shit. He was all over the field, doing players in. He help them get that ball on that play. Y'all are wishing death opun him, well y'all will get what y'all deserve.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 02:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^what? Kellen Winslow Jr. is a bitch through and through. He's done nothing but put his foot in his mouth and his head up his ass. Now he gets laid out. Good, hopefully it will teach him some respect for the game and the players in the league. Fuck, maybe it will teach him some respect for all the guys that would love to play in the nfl for a fraction of what he wanted, but don't even get a chance. Maybe it will teach him to respect his father who was one of the best ever without running his mouth like a bitch.

Oh, and I'd hardly call 3 comments wishing death on him

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Sep 2004, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

Like I said, get off his back. With him just being drafted makes him the top 3 tight ends in the league. Fuck this bullshit about what he says, look at results, and he was making them on a bad team. He get's hurt, and you jump for joy? Only bitch I see is you.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

K2 definitely needs to learn more respect for the NFL game. Hopefully, this little setback will start him on that path. Maybe he was a bit tempermental in Miami and this preseason, but calling dude a crybaby when he left the game with a fractured leg is a tad much. Kid definitely should use the down time to check himself, though.

Ahhhh, if I get one thing out of this season, please let it be a new coach. It's time for Bitch Davis to go the way of Visor Spurrier.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2004, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneminem
Like I said, get off his back. With him just being drafted makes him the top 3 tight ends in the league. Fuck this bullshit about what he says, look at results, and he was making them on a bad team. He get's hurt, and you jump for joy? Only bitch I see is you.
lmao top 3 in the league? I don't know what you've been watching.

Your an idiot though. He hasn't done anything special in the 2 nfl games he's played in. Actually, I can't even remember if he had a catch in the Dallas game.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
LMFAO@top three

Tony Gonzalez
Todd Heap
Randy McMichael
Bubba Franks
Marcus Pollard
Jeremy Shockey
Erron Kinney
Alge Crumpler

All of them are better than he is.

Results? LOL, that's almost an even bigger joke than your top 3 comment. He's played 2 NFL games and had 5 catches for 50 yards. Let me guess, those HUGE 5 catches got the Brownies their win in week one right?

Oh and Glue, I wasn't calling him a crybaby for getting injured. It was for the fact that he whined about being a soldier in war for Miami and for the fact that he whined about not getting enough money when they were offering boatloads.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 07:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilman
LMFAO@top three

Tony Gonzalez
Todd Heap
Randy McMichael
Bubba Franks
Marcus Pollard
Jeremy Shockey
Erron Kinney
Alge Crumpler

All of them are better than he is.
How did you forget Jason Witten!

I actually would take Witten over anyone right now...
Old 20 Sep 2004, 07:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
How did you forget Jason Witten!

I actually would take Witten over anyone right now...
I forgot the Cowboys actually had a tight end

Cowboys haven't had a decent TE since Novacek (up until Witte, I suppose). I say suppoe, because I haven't seen any football really, so I can't make judgments of he's good or not....
Old 20 Sep 2004, 08:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Hopefully KW2 can recover quickly.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 20 Sep 2004 at 09:03 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Yeah, I'm looking at his results. Impressive

The only cowboy I ever liked was Novacek, and it was a huge loss when he went down. He was someone who had results. Todd Heap had results. And he was on a shit offense, so don't make that excuse. Todd Heap is a bigger loss than noname winslow is. He was a playmaker and he wasn't a huge bitch about it. Winslow is not

Winslow is like 14th in rec yrds, no td's in his illustrious career of two games. Wow, those are some impressive results. Winslow ran his mouth and now he got what he deserved. Not me. I didn't hold out of camp, cry over my number, expect more money, have the audacity to compire myself to a soldier, winslow did. Talk about getting what you deserve.

oh, and even Garcia's old TE, Eric Johnson is doing better than Winslow with 146yds and a td LMAO.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Winslow could be out for majority of the season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo Sports
Kellen Winslow Jr.'s hyped rookie year may be over after it barely began -- much like a promising season for the Cleveland Browns.

Courtney Brown is done, too. Another serious injury has ended the former No. 1 overall draft pick's 2004 season and perhaps the defensive end's career as well.

Winslow broke his right leg Sunday and will miss at least two months with the injury, one of six sustained by Cleveland starters in a loss at Dallas.
For the moment, you enjoy seeing big mouth overrated players such as Kellen, but when you think about it... it sucks for a player as young as he is to suffer such a serious injury... no doubt, he's young and he'll be fresh for next season.

Oh, and Courtney Brown, I thought he suffered a career-ending injury last year? Or am I thinking of someone else from the Browns team?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2004, 01:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Oh shit. I accidently made another thread about this.

Someone merge please. Won't happen again.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote