ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

My 2004 NFL Preview
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2004, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51
 
what777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 2,267
Rep Power: 311
what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default My 2004 NFL Preview

Heres my 2004 NFL preview

AFC

East
1.New England 11-5(After last years incredible season, they will be targets and will lose some close games)
2.Miami 9-7(Williams is gone, and so is Wannsteadt after the season)
3.Buffalo 9-7(Bledsoe and McGahee bring Buffalo above .500)
4.N.Y. Jets 6-10(Pennington will dissapoint this year)

North
1.Baltimore 9-7(The D is good, but the O, not so much)
2.Cincinnati 7-9(Palmer will make mistakes in his first year as a starter
3.Pittsburgh 7-9(Steelers improve after last years dissapointing year)
4.Cleveland 4-12(Garcia doesn't do as well as expected for the Browns this year)

South
1.Indianapolis 13-3(Peyton will be even greater than last season)
2.Tennessee 12-4(Georges loss dosen't hurt too bad with McNair at QB)
3.Jacksonville 10-6(Del Rio finally brings a great D and Decent O to the Jags)
4.Houston 4-12(Texans lose losts of very close games, Capers gets canned)


West
1.Kansas City 11-5(D dosen't improve, the O is still great)
2.Denver 9-7(Portis' loss will hurt the Broncos)
3.Oakland 6-10(Not much to say here, but an improvment from last year-Gannon, Rice, and Woodson all retire following the season)
4.San Deigo 4-12(Hey, there the Chargers, but seriously Rivers will have first year gitters)

NFC

East
1.Philedelphia 12-4(TO, McNabb, and Kearse all to great to get Philly back to the playoffs)
2.Dallas 8-8(the loss of Carter was bad, Keyshawn dissapoints)
3.Washington 7-9(Gibbs impoves the skins)
4.N.Y. Giants 7-9(Eli starts first 4 and loses them all, Warner then gets job and goes 6-4, Palmer starts final two and goes 1-1)

North
1.Green Bay 10-6(Farve proves that he is still good enough to bring the Pack to the playoffs)
2.Minnesota 8-8(They start off 6-2, but then they choke again)
3.Chicago 6-10(Anthony Thomas is the big injury of this year, and the Bears will struggle because of it)
4.Detroit 5-11(The Lions finally snap their road losing streak going 1-7 on the road this year)

South
1.Carolina 12-4(The D and running game are still dominating, and the passing game gets better as well with rookie reciever Colbert)
2.Atlanta 9-7(Vick is back and he leads the dirty birds back to the playoffs)
3.New Orleans 7-9(They are an average team in a tough division)
4.Tampa Bay 6-10(The losses of Sapp and Lynch really hurt the D)

West
1.Seattle 10-6(They are still dominating at home going 7-1, but they still struggle on the road going 3-5)
2.St.Louis 7-9(Without the convidence of having Warner as his back-up, Bulger will struggle, throwing many interceptions, they are still great at home, going 6-2)
3.San Francisco 7-9(Without Garcia the Niners will struggle)
4.Arizona 5-11(Green improves the Cards, but the Cards still lose close games)

Playoffs
NFC
1.Carolina 12-4
2.Philedelphia 12-4
3.Green Bay 10-6
4.Seattle 10-6
5.Atlanta 9-7
6.Dallas 8-8

Almost
1.Minnesota 8-8

Most improvments
1.Atlanta 9-7
2.New York Giants 7-9

Biggest dissapointments
1.St.Louis 7-9

AFC
1.Indianapolis 13-3
2.New England 11-5
3.Kansas City 11-5
4.Baltimore 9-7
5.Tennessee 12-4
6.Jacksonville 10-6

Almost
1.Miami 9-7
2.Denver 9-7
3.Buffalo 9-7

Most improved
1.Jacksonville 10-6

Biggest dissapointments
1.New England 11-5

Wildcard Round
Green Bay over Dallas 31-17
Seattle over Atlanta 28-19
UPSET:Jacksonville over Kansas City 29-23
UPSET:Baltimore over Tennessee 23-20

Division Round
Philedelphia over Green Bay 25-16
Carolina over Seattle 26-14
UPSET:Jacksonville over New England 14-10
Indianapolis over Baltimore 31-17

Championship
Carolina over Philedelphia 17-13
UPSET:Jacksonville over Indianapolis 14-10

Super Bowl 39 in Jacksonville
Carolina over Jacksonville 28-27(Kasay kicks winner with :01 remaining)
SB MVPelhomme

Pro Bowl
NFC over AFC 52-49
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 10:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!
 
Ricky Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,824
Rep Power: 55
Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default

I did have a whole big post about how wrong you are, but my Internet Explorer gave up on me. I'll say how wrong you are tomorrow
__________________
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 11:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Taylorville, IL
Posts: 11,017
Rep Power: 2502
Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default

Quote:
Detroit 5-11(The Lions finally snap their road losing streak going 1-7 on the road this year)
I like your predition that the Lions will snap their losing streak, but they are a MUCH better team than they where last year. Plus they have a great Head Coach behind them, and remember how good Dry Bly is. They will win more than 5 games for sure. Plus have you looked at their schedule? They have the Bears and the Giants on the road, two team that are worse than them.

Last edited by Spear; 16 Aug 2004 at 11:18 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51
 
what777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 2,267
Rep Power: 311
what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

You make some great points, but IMO, they need a stronger running and passing game, they might win 2 on the road, in 2005 I predict a big year from them like 7-9,10-6.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Taylorville, IL
Posts: 11,017
Rep Power: 2502
Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default

Quote:
they need a stronger running and passing game
They have a strong, at the least good enough passing game in Charles Rogers, Roy Williams, and Eddie Drummond. And don't forget that they drafted Kevin Jones out of Virginia Tech, and from what I've been hearing is that he's looking like a great RB...no where near a Barry Sanders, but in a few years, mabey even better than...god dammit I forgot his name, but the RB for Detroit last year.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Spear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Taylorville, IL
Posts: 11,017
Rep Power: 2502
Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default

And ALSO don't rule out the kicking game. Detroit has arguably (sp) the best kicker in the NFL today.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51
 
what777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 2,267
Rep Power: 311
what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

I didn't know that they drafted Kevin Jones, and Roy Williams I forgot about, but still there talent is young, the best that I think that they can do is 7-9, in 05, Jones and Williams will be better, Harrington will be a star, and they could get a wildcard behind Green Bay at 10-6
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!
 
Ricky Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,824
Rep Power: 55
Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default

well, okay, it's morning now, so here's to tearing your post apart

First off, I wonder why in God's name why you put both New York teams last in their divisions? (take a peek at his user title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldfan777
Heres my 2004 NFL preview

AFC

East
1.New England 11-5(After last years incredible season, they will be targets and will lose some close games)
2.Miami 9-7(Williams is gone, and so is Wannsteadt after the season)
3.Buffalo 9-7(Bledsoe and McGahee bring Buffalo above .500)
4.N.Y. Jets 6-10(Pennington will dissapoint this year)
That's completely inaccurate. I'll admit, the Patriots will win the division, but the Jets won't finish in last, and won't go 6-10. Miami is now lacking big-time on offense, without Williams or Boston, and sure, Chris Chambers is good, but he's not enough to carry the whole offense. Now on to Buffalo. They are just not a good team. Bledsoe is WAY past his prime, and a rookie running back is almost never successful. Their defense also sucks. The Jets have one of the most well-balanced offenses in the game. Two great running backs (Curtis Martin and Lamont Jordon), a great QB (Pennington), a solid O line, and a better receiving core. Their defense is now more solid without the old-timer linebackers, and their D line has two stars on it (Abraham and Robinson). Their secondary also has some playmakers in it (Donnie Abraham). The Jets will go 9-7, finish in second, and get a playoff birth.

Quote:
North
1.Baltimore 9-7(The D is good, but the O, not so much)
2.Cincinnati 7-9(Palmer will make mistakes in his first year as a starter
3.Pittsburgh 7-9(Steelers improve after last years dissapointing year)
4.Cleveland 4-12(Garcia doesn't do as well as expected for the Browns this year)
Bengals are actually looking really good...you just think all rookies are incapable of pulling anything off..

Quote:
South
1.Indianapolis 13-3(Peyton will be even greater than last season)
2.Tennessee 12-4(Georges loss dosen't hurt too bad with McNair at QB)
3.Jacksonville 10-6(Del Rio finally brings a great D and Decent O to the Jags)
4.Houston 4-12(Texans lose losts of very close games, Capers gets canned)
Jacksonville will not finish 10-6. They won't even make the playoffs. No division in football has ever had that many wins in one season...you're crazy

Quote:
West
1.Kansas City 11-5(D dosen't improve, the O is still great)
2.Denver 9-7(Portis' loss will hurt the Broncos)
3.Oakland 6-10(Not much to say here, but an improvment from last year-Gannon, Rice, and Woodson all retire following the season)
4.San Deigo 4-12(Hey, there the Chargers, but seriously Rivers will have first year gitters)
Kansas City's defense is probably worse. They proved how prone to the pass they were last year in the playoffs. They didn't even force the Colts to punt. Kansas City goes 10-6, at the most

Quote:
NFC

East
1.Philedelphia 12-4(TO, McNabb, and Kearse all to great to get Philly back to the playoffs)
2.Dallas 8-8(the loss of Carter was bad, Keyshawn dissapoints)
3.Washington 7-9(Gibbs impoves the skins)
4.N.Y. Giants 7-9(Eli starts first 4 and loses them all, Warner then gets job and goes 6-4, Palmer starts final two and goes 1-1)
once again, the New York team in last...listen, just because you hate the city (which is ludacris, the City of New York is actually great). The Giants have a new head coach. And they already know Warner's going ot start, so why would Eli start in the first place? And why would their 3rd string QB start the last two games when they could go 9-7 at that point? You're a dumbass...

Quote:
North
1.Green Bay 10-6(Farve proves that he is still good enough to bring the Pack to the playoffs)
2.Minnesota 8-8(They start off 6-2, but then they choke again)
3.Chicago 6-10(Anthony Thomas is the big injury of this year, and the Bears will struggle because of it)
4.Detroit 5-11(The Lions finally snap their road losing streak going 1-7 on the road this year)
Favre's on his way out. Yes, he had a decent season last year, but with his age, he isn't going to perform as he has in the past...it happens to everyone, in every sport...Minnesota won't choke this year, and will actually win the division.

Quote:
South
1.Carolina 12-4(The D and running game are still dominating, and the passing game gets better as well with rookie reciever Colbert)
2.Atlanta 9-7(Vick is back and he leads the dirty birds back to the playoffs)
3.New Orleans 7-9(They are an average team in a tough division)
4.Tampa Bay 6-10(The losses of Sapp and Lynch really hurt the D)
Carolina does not have a dominating D or running game. Yes, they are good, but far from dominating. Atlanta will tie for the division title with Tampa Bay, both going 9-7..

Quote:
West
1.Seattle 10-6(They are still dominating at home going 7-1, but they still struggle on the road going 3-5)
2.St.Louis 7-9(Without the convidence of having Warner as his back-up, Bulger will struggle, throwing many interceptions, they are still great at home, going 6-2)
3.San Francisco 7-9(Without Garcia the Niners will struggle)
4.Arizona 5-11(Green improves the Cards, but the Cards still lose close games)
This is the one division I actually agree with....

Quote:
Playoffs
NFC
1.Carolina 12-4
2.Philedelphia 12-4
3.Green Bay 10-6
4.Seattle 10-6
5.Atlanta 9-7
6.Dallas 8-8

Almost
1.Minnesota 8-8

Most improvments
1.Atlanta 9-7
2.New York Giants 7-9
Carolina, as I stated previously, will not finish 12-4...they're just not good enough. Philedelphia will be the #1 seed. And how can Dallas, at 8-8, make the playoffs? That's rediculous.


Quote:
AFC
1.Indianapolis 13-3
2.New England 11-5
3.Kansas City 11-5
4.Baltimore 9-7
5.Tennessee 12-4
6.Jacksonville 10-6
Baltimore can't be the #4 seed with a worse record than the 2 wild card teams...Jacksonville will finish 7-9, and the Jets will make the playoffs..


Quote:
Biggest dissapointments
1.New England 11-5
how is 11-5 a disappointment? that's a great record. Biggest disappoinment is this preview...

Quote:
Wildcard Round
Green Bay over Dallas 31-17
Seattle over Atlanta 28-19
UPSET:Jacksonville over Kansas City 29-23
UPSET:Baltimore over Tennessee 23-20
Jacksonville won't even make the playoffs, let alone beat Kansas City if they do...and Baltimore's offense isn't good enough to let them get past round 1...

Quote:
Division Round
Philedelphia over Green Bay 25-16
Carolina over Seattle 26-14
UPSET:Jacksonville over New England 14-10
Indianapolis over Baltimore 31-17
Jacksonville isn't that good! God Almighty, what a fucking Jacksonville mark! New England will dominate the AFC.

Quote:
Championship
Carolina over Philedelphia 17-13
UPSET:Jacksonville over Indianapolis 14-10
Carolina got lucky last year...Philedelphia will crush them. once again, Jacksonville isn't that good.

Quote:
Super Bowl 39 in Jacksonville
Carolina over Jacksonville 28-27(Kasay kicks winner with :01 remaining)
SB MVPelhomme
Good God Almighty...I wouldn't even watch the Superbowl with these two teams involved...


I'll make my own in a bit.
__________________
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51
 
what777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 2,267
Rep Power: 311
what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man
well, okay, it's morning now, so here's to tearing your post apart

First off, I wonder why in God's name why you put both New York teams last in their divisions? (take a peek at his user title)


That's completely inaccurate. I'll admit, the Patriots will win the division, but the Jets won't finish in last, and won't go 6-10. Miami is now lacking big-time on offense, without Williams or Boston, and sure, Chris Chambers is good, but he's not enough to carry the whole offense. Now on to Buffalo. They are just not a good team. Bledsoe is WAY past his prime, and a rookie running back is almost never successful. Their defense also sucks. The Jets have one of the most well-balanced offenses in the game. Two great running backs (Curtis Martin and Lamont Jordon), a great QB (Pennington), a solid O line, and a better receiving core. Their defense is now more solid without the old-timer linebackers, and their D line has two stars on it (Abraham and Robinson). Their secondary also has some playmakers in it (Donnie Abraham). The Jets will go 9-7, finish in second, and get a playoff birth.


Bengals are actually looking really good...you just think all rookies are incapable of pulling anything off..


Jacksonville will not finish 10-6. They won't even make the playoffs. No division in football has ever had that many wins in one season...you're crazy


Kansas City's defense is probably worse. They proved how prone to the pass they were last year in the playoffs. They didn't even force the Colts to punt. Kansas City goes 10-6, at the most


once again, the New York team in last...listen, just because you hate the city (which is ludacris, the City of New York is actually great). The Giants have a new head coach. And they already know Warner's going ot start, so why would Eli start in the first place? And why would their 3rd string QB start the last two games when they could go 9-7 at that point? You're a dumbass...


Favre's on his way out. Yes, he had a decent season last year, but with his age, he isn't going to perform as he has in the past...it happens to everyone, in every sport...Minnesota won't choke this year, and will actually win the division.


Carolina does not have a dominating D or running game. Yes, they are good, but far from dominating. Atlanta will tie for the division title with Tampa Bay, both going 9-7..


This is the one division I actually agree with....


Carolina, as I stated previously, will not finish 12-4...they're just not good enough. Philedelphia will be the #1 seed. And how can Dallas, at 8-8, make the playoffs? That's rediculous.



Baltimore can't be the #4 seed with a worse record than the 2 wild card teams...Jacksonville will finish 7-9, and the Jets will make the playoffs..



how is 11-5 a disappointment? that's a great record. Biggest disappoinment is this preview...


Jacksonville won't even make the playoffs, let alone beat Kansas City if they do...and Baltimore's offense isn't good enough to let them get past round 1...


Jacksonville isn't that good! God Almighty, what a fucking Jacksonville mark! New England will dominate the AFC.


Carolina got lucky last year...Philedelphia will crush them. once again, Jacksonville isn't that good.


Good God Almighty...I wouldn't even watch the Superbowl with these two teams involved...


I'll make my own in a bit.

I like your critisism, now to reply to it:
Jets might improve this year, mabey 8-8, but wont make the playoffs.
Dolphins have some good playmakers on D, I watched their preseason game and it impressed me.
Bengles are good, rookie QBs always struggle, even Peyton Manning struggled his first year
Actually a division can finish with that many wins, it will probobly be the NFC East though, and your probobly right about Jacksonville, I just see a bright future for Leftwitch though.
Your right about the Giants, but they went 4-12 last year, they are in the rebuilding stages, so I say 9-7 at the most
If Minnesota dosen't choke they'll take the division, Farve still can play, the Packers will make the playoffs, even though I hate them
The Panthers do have a dominating D, they have the best front four in the game, two great running backs, a good QB, and two great kick returners.
Your right about Dallas
New England is a dissapointment at 11-5 after going 14-2 last year
Actually I hate the Jaguars, but Leftwitch will have a good year
Carolina has lots of talent, they will be back in the playoffs at least,
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!
 
Ricky Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,824
Rep Power: 55
Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default

AFC

East
1. New England 12-4. They won't be any different from last year.
2. New York 9-7. Their balanced offenseive attack and imporved defense will give them a wild card playoff birth.
3. Miami 7-9. Their defense is the only reason they'll have that record...
4. Buffalo 6-10. They're just a bad team this year.

North
1. Baltimore 10-6. Their defense will dominate, and I mean dominate
2. Pittsburg 8-8. They have a decent team, but aren't good enough to beat the big teams.
3. Cincinatti 8-8. Palmer has a decent year, but like Pittsburg, aren't good enough to beat the big teams.
4. Cleveland 6-10. Garcia is a great QB, but doesn't have the receivers to throw to...

South
1. Tennessee 11-5. Solid D and a great QB help them to tie the division.
2. Inidanapolis 11-5. Like Tennessee, solid D and a superb QB..
3. Jacksonville 6-10. The only reason they don't finish last in the divison is because of Houston.
4. Houston 5-11. They're still an expansion team...give them a few more years, and they'll be fine.

West
1.Kansas City 10-6. In a weak division, they're the best...
2.Denver 8-8. The loss of Portis definately won't help them...
3. San Diego 7-9. Rivers will have a respectable season, and Tomlinson will get the ball a lot.
4. Oakland 5-11. They're on their way down. After a horrible season, I can't see them improving, at all.

NFC

East
1.Philedelphia 12-4. Star names at almost every position help them to dominate the division.
2. Washington 8-8. The addition of Portis helps them to have a respectable season.
3. New York 7-9. They improve, but Tiki has a bad case of fumbleitis, and the QB controversey doesn't really help them. They'll have a better season next year.
4. Dallas 6-10. Carter was looking good until his release. A good defense is about all they have, besides Keyshawn.

North
1. Minnesota 10-6. They finish better than the Pack because of a good D and two of the best players in the league (Culpepper and Moss)
2. Green Bay 9-7. Favre, on his way out, still has a decent season, along with Ahman Green.
3. Chicago 7-9. An average defense and the loss of A-Train will hurt them..
4. Detroit 6-10. A definate improvement from last year. They'll be a decent team within the next 5 years.

South
1. Atlanta 10-6. Michael Vick and a solid D lead them into the playoffs.
2. New Orleans 9-7. They finish second in the division. Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn have a great season together.
3. Carolina 8-8. Their solid D and an efficient running game won't be enough to put them over.
4. Tampa Bay 6-10. Just has a bad season...this year's Raiders...

West
1.Seattle 10-6. The best home team in the league has a great season.
2.St.Louis 7-9. Bulger has an average season, but Holt has a great one, the main reason they finish this high.
3.San Francisco 6-10. No more Garcia or T.O. = no passing game.
4.Arizona 5-11. Another young, hopeful team, but that's about the only positive adjectives you can give them...

Playoffs
NFC
1. Philedephia (12-4)
2. Minnesota (10-6)
3. Atlanta (10-6)
4. Seattle (10-6)
5. Green Bay (9-7)
6. New Orleans (9-7)

Almost
Washington

Most improvments
New York


Biggest dissapointments
1. Carolina

AFC
1. New England
2. Tennessee (has a tougher schedule, which is why they get the bye)
3. Baltimore
4. Kansas City
5. Indianapolis
6. New York

Almost
Pittsburg
Denver

Most improved
New York

Biggest dissapointments
Miami

(winners are bolded)
Wildcard Round
Atlanta vs. New Orleans
Seattle vs. Green Bay
Baltimore vs. New York
Kansas City vs. Indianappolis

Division Round
Minnesota vs. Green Bay
Philedelphia vs. Atlanta
New England vs. Baltimore
Tennessee vs. Indianappolis

Championship
Philedelphia vs. Minnesota
New England vs. Indianappolis

Super Bowl XXXIX
Philedelphia vs. Indianappolis.
__________________
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 02:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!
 
Shooter Magavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,701
Rep Power: 0
Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin
Default

AFC
East
1.New England Patriots 11-5
2.Miami Dolphins 10-6
3.Buffalo Bills 9-7
4.NY Jets 5-11

North
1.Baltimore Ravens 10-6
2.Pittsburgh Steelers 8-8
3.Cincinatti Bengals 6-10
4.Cleveland Browns 4-12

South
1.Indianapolis Colts 12-4
2.Tennessee Titans 10-6
3.Jacksonville Jaguars 9-7
4.Houston Texans 6-10

West
1.Kansas City Chiefs 13-3
2.Denver Broncos 9-7
3.Oakland Raiders 6-10
4.San Deigo Chargers 5-11

NFC
East
1.Philedelphia Eagles 12-4
2.NY Giants 8-8
3.Washington Red Skins 7-8-1
4.Dalls Cowboys 6-9-1

North
1.Green Bay Packers 11-5
2.Minnesota Vikings 9-7
3.Chicago Bears 8-8
4.Detroit Lions 5-11

South
1.Carolina Panthers 10-6
2.Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10-6
3.New Orleans Saints 7-9
4.Atlanta Falcons 5-12

West
1.Seattle Seahawks 10-6
2.San Franciso 49ers 8-8
3.St.Louis Rams 7-9
4.Arizona Cardinals 5-12

Playoffs
NFC
1.Phildelphia Eagles (12-4)
2.Green Bay Packers (11-5)
3.Carolina Panthers (10-6)
4.Seattle Seahawks (10-6)
5.Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-6)
6.Minnesota Vikings (9-7)

Almost
1.San Fransico 49ers (8-8)
2.NY Giants (8-8)
3.Chicago Bears (8-8)

Most improvments
1.Minnesota Vikings 9-7
2.New York Giants 8-8

Biggest dissapointments
1.St.Louis Rams 7-9

AFC
1.Kansas City Chiefs (13-3)
2.Indianapolis Colts (12-4)
3.New England Patriots (11-5)
4.Baltimore Ravens (10-6)
5.Miami Dolphins (10-6)
6.Tennesse Titans (10-6)

Almost
1.Jacksonville Jaguars 9-7
2.Denver Broncos 9-7
3.Buffalo Bills 9-7

Most improved
1.Kansas City Chiefs 13-3

Biggest dissapointments
1.New England 11-5

Wildcard Round
NFC
Carolina Panthers over Minnesotta Vikings 21-10
Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Seattle Seahawks 35-20
AFC
New England Patriots over Tennesse Titans 24-21
Miami Dolphins over Baltimore Ravens 30-13

Division Round
NFC
Philedelphia Eagles over Carolina Panthers 21-3
Green Bay Packers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-17
AFC
Kansas City Chiefs over Miami Dolphins 41-17
Indianapolis Colts over New England 31-23

Championship
Phildelphia Eagles over Green Bay Packers 17-13
Indianapolis Colts over Kansas City Chiefs 33-30

Super Bowl 39 in Jacksonville
Indianapolis Colts over Philedelphia Eagles 38-35

MVP - Peyton Manning

Pro Bowl
NFC over AFC 45-38

Last edited by Shooter Magavin; 17 Aug 2004 at 02:25 PM.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 06:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51
 
what777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 2,267
Rep Power: 311
what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
AFC
East
1.New England Patriots 11-5
2.Miami Dolphins 10-6
3.Buffalo Bills 9-7
4.NY Jets 5-11

North
1.Baltimore Ravens 10-6
2.Pittsburgh Steelers 8-8
3.Cincinatti Bengals 6-10
4.Cleveland Browns 4-12

South
1.Indianapolis Colts 12-4
2.Tennessee Titans 10-6
3.Jacksonville Jaguars 9-7
4.Houston Texans 6-10

West
1.Kansas City Chiefs 13-3
2.Denver Broncos 9-7
3.Oakland Raiders 6-10
4.San Deigo Chargers 5-11

NFC
East
1.Philedelphia Eagles 12-4
2.NY Giants 8-8
3.Washington Red Skins 7-8-1
4.Dalls Cowboys 6-9-1

North
1.Green Bay Packers 11-5
2.Minnesota Vikings 9-7
3.Chicago Bears 8-8
4.Detroit Lions 5-11

South
1.Carolina Panthers 10-6
2.Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10-6
3.New Orleans Saints 7-9
4.Atlanta Falcons 5-12

West
1.Seattle Seahawks 10-6
2.San Franciso 49ers 8-8
3.St.Louis Rams 7-9
4.Arizona Cardinals 5-12

Playoffs
NFC
1.Phildelphia Eagles (12-4)
2.Green Bay Packers (11-5)
3.Carolina Panthers (10-6)
4.Seattle Seahawks (10-6)
5.Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-6)
6.Minnesota Vikings (9-7)

Almost
1.San Fransico 49ers (8-8)
2.NY Giants (8-8)
3.Chicago Bears (8-8)

Most improvments
1.Minnesota Vikings 9-7
2.New York Giants 8-8

Biggest dissapointments
1.St.Louis Rams 7-9

AFC
1.Kansas City Chiefs (13-3)
2.Indianapolis Colts (12-4)
3.New England Patriots (11-5)
4.Baltimore Ravens (10-6)
5.Miami Dolphins (10-6)
6.Tennesse Titans (10-6)

Almost
1.Jacksonville Jaguars 9-7
2.Denver Broncos 9-7
3.Buffalo Bills 9-7

Most improved
1.Kansas City Chiefs 13-3

Biggest dissapointments
1.New England 11-5

Wildcard Round
NFC
Carolina Panthers over Minnesotta Vikings 21-10
Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Seattle Seahawks 35-20
AFC
New England Patriots over Tennesse Titans 24-21
Miami Dolphins over Baltimore Ravens 30-13

Division Round
NFC
Philedelphia Eagles over Carolina Panthers 21-3
Green Bay Packers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-17
AFC
Kansas City Chiefs over Miami Dolphins 41-17
Indianapolis Colts over New England 31-23

Championship
Phildelphia Eagles over Green Bay Packers 17-13
Indianapolis Colts over Kansas City Chiefs 33-30

Super Bowl 39 in Jacksonville
Indianapolis Colts over Philedelphia Eagles 38-35

MVP - Peyton Manning

Pro Bowl
NFC over AFC 45-38
Now this is good, but I think that if Philly and Carolina play in the playoffs again it will be much closer, and Buccs won't be that good, Atlanta will get the WC in their division, other than that good job.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 06:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!
 
Shooter Magavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,701
Rep Power: 0
Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin
Default

Buccs are my fav team...so I had to jump them. lol

And Atlanta..I hate them with a passion. And really don't think they will go anywere this year.

And thanks for the complements.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!
 
Ricky Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,824
Rep Power: 55
Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default

^^
just because you hate a team doesn't mean you can't admit they're good...I hate the Patriots, but I have to admit, they're the best AFC team...it's just something that goes with being a sports fan...
__________________
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 06:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!
 
Shooter Magavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,701
Rep Power: 0
Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin
Default

Well...since when were the atlanta falcons good?
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*ROH*: PPV Preview. John Cena General Wrestling 0 13 Mar 2005 12:01 PM
2004 College Football Preview what777 Sports 11 19 Aug 2004 01:39 PM
2004 predictions for 2004 from RAW magazine could contain possible SPOILERS! Monica World Wrestling Entertainment 8 06 Jan 2004 12:42 AM
NBA LIVE 2004 hands on preview! showstopper496 Games & Technology 2 02 Jun 2003 03:34 AM
NWA-TNA Preview for: 3/5/03 The Raven General Wrestling 0 04 Mar 2003 05:25 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.