ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Dream Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2004, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default The Dream Team

Its latest incarnation is losing 49-27. Is the concept wearing out its magic? What's your overall feelings?
Old 15 Aug 2004, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, our real dreams are too cowardly to go.

This is not a dream team.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 01:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
Well, our real dreams are too cowardly to go.

This is not a dream team.
wisdom from the mouth of a drunk

The 92 Team was the Dream Team
-Barkley
-Bird
-Drexler
-Ewing
-Johnson
-Jordan
-Laettner
-Malone
-Mullin
-Pippin
-Robinson
-Stockton

That was the year we won EVERY game, usually by about 40 points or more.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

The 1992 team was, is and will forever be the Dream Team. Every team that followed is just Team USA.

As for the game, it was a joke. Everyone on that team should be downright dissapointed in their performance. If Puerto Rico can handle the USA; Argentina, Serbia and Montenegro and Spain will downright rape us.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

They spent half the game bitching about fouls
Old 15 Aug 2004, 05:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Team Usa doesnt seem to have much fire this year. I watched some of the game today but they were gettin raped so i changed it. Doesnt look good for them this year.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

All those players are stuck up millionaire babies who don't give two shits about what they're doing.

This is why I prefer hockey, players would kill to have a chance to play for their country but not in Basketball.

I hope they lose again.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 06:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
All those players are stuck up millionaire babies who don't give two shits about what they're doing.

This is why I prefer hockey, players would kill to have a chance to play for their country but not in Basketball.

I hope they lose again.
You hit it on the head with hockey, there is REAL pride and teamwork in those teams. I

f you don't believe it, ask the Canadian players who broke the country's Gold dry spell or the Belarussian players who pulled off the greatest sports upset in my lifetime.

Players on the hockey teams may get their asses kicked from time to time but you know they are busting their asses.

As for basketball, if asskickings are in store for the US and it can make a REAL wake up call, I'm all for it.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 06:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I was honestly insulted these guys represent the US. What does it say about the NBA?
Old 15 Aug 2004, 06:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
I was honestly insulted these guys represent the US. What does it say about the NBA?
It says a hell of a lot.

David Stern has been very awesome about the money making part but along the way the league focus has drifted from team play to look at me, I can dunk and it trickles down to even the HS level. Thats why you see low shooting percentages and high turnover ratios.

Meanwhile since the 1992 games, European and South American nations knew that stressing fundementals early were the only way they had a chance of ever seeing gold in basketball again and true enough in 12 years, their work just may pay off.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 07:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402

I hope they lose again.
hear hear.

This is why I don't like the pros being involved in the Olympics. I believe it should be strictly amatuer.

In some sports (such as hockey and soccer) there are other international tournaments in which professional players can participate.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

maybe this will bitchslap NBA into realizing what theyve become. Or american sports as a whole. Our baseball team didn't even make it.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 08:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

^
true on baseball. Maybe all team sports should be reevaluated, some more than others.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 08:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Thats like Canada blowing it in hockey, its ridiculous.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Basketball is like Baseball. We should be winning the gold every time, and kicking everybody's asses in the World Championships. And plus, it's our sports, we invented them, and we should be dominating at the olympics.

Quote:
With the exception of Richard Jefferson, Tim Duncan, and MABEY LeBron and Carmelo, every other player on that team doesn't give a shit about the Olympics. They figure, I'm a f*ing millionare. What the hell kind of diffrence does it make if I win the Gold or not? Yeah I will proably get bashed on ESPN, but who gives a shit about what they're saying?
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote