ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Quincy Carter Is Going To Be A Superstar!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2004, 10:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Quincy Carter Is Going To Be A Superstar!

...in the CFL that is.

The Edmonton Eskimos have talked to Carter about playing for the team. He would actually do good there, seeing how the CFL is super slow motion football and he would have more time to think things out in his slow minded brain.

But if he does sign it will be pretty big for them. I remember when the B.C Lions signed Dickinson, or whatever the fuck his name is, they were like crapping their pants to get a 3rd string QB from the NFL.

Last edited by Rebel; 13 Aug 2004 at 04:50 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2004, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

What the fuck are you talking about? Quincy was the starter last week, then suddenly get's released, your an idiot, seeing you spelt Dickerson wrong.
Old 12 Aug 2004, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

How is he an idiot?..I'm not getting your beef here..
Old 12 Aug 2004, 05:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneminem
What the fuck are you talking about? Quincy was the starter last week, then suddenly get's released, your an idiot, seeing you spelt Dickerson wrong.
First of all you faggot, i'm one of the biggest Dallas Cowboys fans here. So I know what the hell i'm talking about. Have you watched Quincy Carter play for the past few seasons? No. Did you even watch games from last season? No, probably not. Because he didn't even have a good season last year. He was still shit. He had a few good games. But playing good against Washington, Arizona, and Detroit doesn't mean much. Oh, and just because your a started, doesn't mean your good. You need to watch some games boy, before you open your mouth. Because really, if you knew anything at all, you would know that it was all the defense that won them games not Quincy Cater. They averaged 18 points a game last season. That tells you a lot right there.

And who gives a shit if I spelt his name wrong. I even said 'or whatever his name is.' I could care less about some piece of shit that plays in the CFL.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 12:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

If Quincy can resurrect his career in Canada, I wish him all the best.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

sugarcube is on a distinguished road

I doubt Quincy will be as great as some said he would be at all for the rest of his playing time on a football field.
sugarcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2004, 04:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcube
I doubt Quincy will be as great as some said he would be at all for the rest of his playing time on a football field.
Oh, you mean Jerry Jones. That man knows nothing. Every word that comes out his mouth is bullshit.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I see Mr.Knowitall didn't have much to say to me now.
Old 17 Aug 2004, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Carter needs to sign with someone like the Buccs, Johnson is getting old.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2004, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Oh, you mean Jerry Jones. That man knows nothing. Every word that comes out his mouth is bullshit.

Lately Jones is looking even dumber I agree.

And on Quincy. As a first year regular starter, he played very well. I dunno what you think, check the other players that started in their first year.