ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Vince Cater wants to be traded again...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2004, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Vince Cater wants to be traded again...

Some new reports released by ESPN and Toronto media report that Carter met with Raptors management two weeks ago....... and asked to be traded... to the Knicks...... Raptors management says otherwise...

What's your take on the shenanigans?

Well, I don't know about you, but I really can't see Carter getting traded to the Knicks... I mean, now that they have Crawford, and are getting Dampier for probably the mid-level.... they aren't going to have the room or the assets to be able to trade for Vince.

I say trade Carter to some awful team... like the Clips or something. Fuck all these trades that happen that the superstar wants out, and then the team accomodates him by trading him to the team of his choice...

And as a Torontonian..... Fuck you Vince.... What kind of person are you, that you can't tell your fans and community that you want out? Instead, you just leave little cryptic news bytes like "whatever happens, happens" or "I'm not going to say anything, until I think there's something to say"

Wow, you put asses in the seats...... It's a good thing that a bunch of other superstars can do the same thing......

Trade him for a used basketball rack....

Goodbye and good riddance, you overrated sack of shit...
Nullpunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Who's willing to pick up Vince's contract? Isn't he considered to be damaged goods.

Knicks have Marbury, so I dobut Isiah would deal for Air Canada.