ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Detroit Tigers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2004, 05:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
why me The Detroit Tigers

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the words, "Detroit Tigers"? For most of you it's loosing. And that's exactly what the Tigers gaurenteed these last two months in the MLB season. During the Trade deadline they did NOTHING! One stupid move if you ask me. The thing they REALLY need is pitching...and there were a few very good pitchers out there. And the Tigers didn't go after any of them. They could have also gone after some hitting. (Although the're third in the AL for batting average) Just think about it. Had they made some moves they could have gone to the playoffs as a wild card! I mean it's very much possible for them to take over the Twins. But because they didn't make any moves, they will continue to absolutly SUCK!
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2004, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Thats what the Indians needed too, some bullpen pitching. But for 2005 and beyond, Tigers and Tribe will rule the division.
Old 03 Aug 2004, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I tell you I lived most of my life right outside Detroit and even Comerica Park could not get me to go to one of their sad games.