ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Ricky files the papers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2004, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Ricky files the papers

Running back Ricky Williams, who informed the Miami Dolphins last month that he was retiring, has filed the necessary paperwork with the NFL Management Council. The filing will mean that he cannot play this season if he chooses to return to football.

David Cornwell, general counsel to sports agent Leigh Steinberg, filed Williams' retirement papers late last week with the NFL Management Council. It was necessary for Williams to file such papers because he was in the NFL substance-abuse program. He filed as a way to tell the league officially that he no longer would be subject to random drug testing.

Under league rules, if a player in its substance-abuse program files retirement papers, he cannot unretire for a year without penalty. If he unretires in less than a year, it's counted as a positive drug test in the NFL program -- which, in Williams' case, would be his fourth positive test and would result in an indefinite suspension.

If Williams unretires after a year, he still would be facing a four-game suspension, having now, according to him, recently tested positive for marijuana for a third time under the NFL's testing program. A third positive test brings with it a mandatory four-game suspension.

espn.com
------------------------

Well its offical now. There's no chance he will come back now. He's off to asia now to get high everyday. lol
Old 02 Aug 2004, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I wanted to kill him when i heard he was quitting.......Im a big fins fan and he wants to go get high rather than win the superbowl lol. Im not bashing on smoking at all cuz i do it too......but ricky might have killed the fin's season

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You know what's funny, and this is in no way a personal attack on you CT, but alot of people are bitching about Ricky being selfish blah blah blah. He gave up MILLIONS of dollars and WALKED away from the game. This is a similar case scenario as with Lesnar. He walked away from MILLIONS.

I will say this though. Williams SHOULD have done this sooner. The timing of it was awful for the Dolphins and he really put them in a bind. No matter though, I don't hold it against him
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote