ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Jerseys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2004, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NFL Jerseys

Does anyone know when this years NFL jerseys will be released? Its probably around the same time for Canada and the US. I'm in desperate need to buy a new one.

...and they better not just have Roy Williams jerseys this year again. He's my favourite player on my team, but I just need more players!!!
Old 28 Jul 2004, 09:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't know. It'll probably be in a few weeks to a month.

Next jersey I'm getting though is an Eddie George Titans jersey. Why you ask? Because I've wanted a Titans jersey for a while now, and hopefully at this store in the mall, his jersey will be half off soon, since he's changed teams. Plus, he's on my team, so it only makes sense
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They should be out sometime around preseason. I've never actually thought about it before though. Have you tried your teams website store?

I'm gonna get me an Urlacher jersey this year. I might get a throw back Tomlinson one also.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
They should be out sometime around preseason. I've never actually thought about it before though. Have you tried your teams website store?

I'm gonna get me an Urlacher jersey this year. I might get a throw back Tomlinson one also.
I just heard Urlacher hurt his hamstring and is scheduled for an MRI....
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well shit. I did want a Kearse jersey also though, but I can't remember who he signed with. Also, I'm pretty sure I don't like the team he signed with either...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
well shit. I did want a Kearse jersey also though, but I can't remember who he signed with. Also, I'm pretty sure I don't like the team he signed with either...
Yeah, I don't like the Shitadelphia Eagles either. You might be able to find a Titans Kearse jersey at a reduced price if there's any store around that sells em.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I would get a jersey if Minnesota's weren't so fucking ugly.

I'm not gonna wear a purple jersey because it hardly goes with anything.

It will be soon I'm guessing... team stores probably sell them before stores, as Exo pointed out.

I still need to get me a Charles Woodson jersey from when he was playing for Michigan. And I was thinking about getting a Champ Bailey one.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^don't the vikes have white home jerseys? I know it's not the same as wearing the colors, but it's an alternative.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
^don't the vikes have white home jerseys? I know it's not the same as wearing the colors, but it's an alternative.

Well... they do, except there is still a lot of purple on them... I honestly think the Vikings have the stupidest fucking jerseys in the NFL... I would rather have something extremely plain like the Cardinals if they could just change the colors...
Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Actually, the ugliest jerseys are the Redskins.

Cardinals are ugly as fuck.

Dolphins are ugly as fuck.

Browns are ugly as fuck.

I would rather wear a Vikes jersey over any of those any day.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 01:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt

Browns are ugly as fuck.

I think the Redskins look decent.

I agree.

I agree. Orange + Teal = Bad.

I agree... but they don't look TOO bad... at least their name matches their jersey's slightly.

No you wouldn't, especially not in Wisconsin... I remember walking into a grocery store in Wisconsin during the winter when I had one of my big Viking jackets on... I actually went back out to the car and took it off... you would seriously get in a fight with these cheeseheads out here, same as a cheesehead would in Minnesota, it's a fierce rivalry.

The white Viking jersey would be decent with like some white pants or something... but I'm too fucking paranoid that I will spill something on them to actually buy some...
Old 29 Jul 2004, 05:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Have you tried your teams website store?
The shipping is killer to have it sent here to Canada. I remember when I bought my Thanksgiving Day jersey off their website, it came to like $230. Thats like over $100 more. I'll only do that if a Williams jersey is only availble.

But Stick, thats a good idea with the Titans jersey. I might do that. I'v always thought that those jerseys look cool. I'm going to the store next week to see if they do have them half price. I was thinking of picking up a Keyshawn Bucs jersey before because it was half price...but I didn't. They should still have it there. So maybe i'll get both. I'm just hoping that this year they will have a Cowboys Johnson jersey.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 06:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt

Browns are ugly as fuck.

I disagree. Cardinals are modest and there is a LOT of history in those Dolphin and Browns jerseys.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

Dolphin jersey's are nice. I got a Moss jersey, but need a new one. I go with the white becuz yes the purple is ugly as fuck.

New jersey's probaly be out by first week of preseason, so August 8th or something like that.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 08:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneminem
New jersey's probaly be out by first week of preseason, so August 8th or something like that.
New Jersey doesn't have a NFL team. Are you referring to the Giants or the Jets?