ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Nfl surprises

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2004, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Nfl surprises

who do you think will be the break out team and player
Old 26 Jul 2004, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Breakout team ~ Oakland Raiders.

Breakout player ~ Michael Bennett.

Oakland added a lot of people during the off-season... they didn't clean house on their roster, but they added a lot of new players.

Minnesota's offensive line continues to get bigger... we added a 6'8 tight end this off-season...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah Oakland might be it though they are still the retirement home of the nfl
Old 26 Jul 2004, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

as for me I think the redskins *whispers it so dallas fans dont hear me* might be a sleeper hit I mean Gibbs was 124-60 in his career with 3 rings in 4 visits plus the players they have signed might just vault them up to contender status
Old 26 Jul 2004, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think Seattle is going to dominate the NFC west and grab a bye week in the playoffs. I'm not really sure why though, but given the niners crap and arizona's inability to do anything, they are allready in a 2 team race. I don't think Faulk is going to stay healthy and Bulger might have some real issues with pocket awareness. I think he threw a shit load of int's last year. Anyway, the Rams don't look as tough as they did a couple years ago. The seahawks won 10 last year, have a probowl qb, a top rb in alexander and a good recievers. I wouldn't be suprised to see them win 13 or 14.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 08:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^I totally agree.

As for the Raiders, they will suck again. Two years ago when they made it to the SB it was their offense what brought them there. There defense is looking pretty good though this year. Espicially their D line. But besides that they don't have no one on offense. Gannon will struggle again. Rice will just be more afraid of running routs, and Brown will just be slower. They have no running back either. The only weapon they have now is Porter.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Honestly, I think my Jets will have a surprisingly good season. Herm Edwards has bumped up his discipline, and discipline is a deciding factor of winning. They have good talent on both sides of the ball, too. Pennington is going to have a great year. Martin is getting older, yes, but he says he wants the ball more, so they'll give it to him, while trying to work in up-and-comer Lamont Jordan into their system. On D, they drafted the #1 Linebacker in the country, so expect him to have a decent season too. Their secondary is looking pretty decent, too....their D line will be pretty much the same as last year, so that's good, with Robinson and John Abraham becoming borderline dominant last year.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a Jets fan

as for player...look out for Lawerence Hamilton (WR, NYJ) to have an above-average year...
Old 28 Jul 2004, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

The Seahawks were terrible on the road last year, that's really their biggest obstacle to overcome... they have a good team, they just have to be able to win without their fans.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2004, 12:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
The Seahawks were terrible on the road last year,
Remember that the Lions haven't won a road game sence 2000.

Speaking of the Lions I think that they will have a great season this year. Probably not a wild card team, but much better than the last three years. I don't mean to stick with the Lions but I truely think that this will be a great year for Joey Harrington.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2004, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

um, The Chargers, anyone?

Antonio Gates is the breakout player of the year, hands down. Brees might just be the most sought after QB in the league now.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Dec 2004, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
um, The Chargers, anyone?

Antonio Gates is the breakout player of the year, hands down. Brees might just be the most sought after QB in the league now.
You say that now, but you were goin on about the Seahawks Man you were way off in that analysis Oh well, so was every other sports personality on ESPN and any other sports show in the world
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2004, 08:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene STICKsky
You say that now, but you were goin on about the Seahawks Man you were way off in that analysis Oh well, so was every other sports personality on ESPN and any other sports show in the world
Yep. Everyone was all over the Seahawks and Chiefs at the biginning of the season. Although I never thought KC would do anything.
Old 10 Dec 2004, 11:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

KC is still a tough team. They can put up points. I think they're second in ypg or something. They just can't get anything together on both sides of the ball. didn't they win like 11 straight last year? And the Seahawks are a huge dissapointment this year. They were supposed to run away with that shitty division and they haven't done anything but be mediocre. And they're in the worst division in the nfl. They could have a losing season and still make the playoffs. What a shit team.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2004, 11:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

KC is a frustrating team.....week in and week out they rip my heart out, stomp on it a few times, kick it, shoot it.....then, for the second quarter they put it back in and sew it all up.....by the fourth, I'm usually in a comatic state and don't figure out that the team that just rang up 500 yards of offense has just lost again until an hour later.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote