ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

PWF coaching staff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2004, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default PWF coaching staff

If PWF had a football team and we were all coaches, who would be the Head Coach, the offensive and defensive coordinators and the position coaches?

Head Coach:
O Coordinator:
D Coordinator:
QBs:
Rbs:
WRs:
O-Line:
D-Line:
LBs:
Secondary:
Special Teams:
Old 26 Jul 2004, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

do we put actual people in the postitions or pwf people

*edit* nevermind i saw where you said we were the people

Last edited by Kara; 26 Jul 2004 at 06:14 PM.
Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Head Coach ~ The_One
Offensive Coordinator ~ Exodus
Defensive Coordinator ~ Coder
Quarterbacks ~ Norm Coleman
Runningbacks ~ Stick
Wide Recievers ~ Sam
Offensive Line ~ Rebel
Defensive Line ~ Easy V
Linebackers ~ The Boss
Secondary ~ Chrypto
Special Teams ~ Kara

Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

awwww are you saying I am special or that durrrrr me speshil
Old 26 Jul 2004, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Head Coach: Norm Coleman
O Coordinator: Yours Truely..
D Coordinator: Coder
QBs:Exo
Rbs:Oeo
WRs:Error
O-Line:Joe the Wineaux
D-Line:Stick
LBs:Boss
Secondary: Dre
Special Teams:Marbles..
Old 27 Jul 2004, 12:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Head Coach: Me...I know a ton about football
O Coordinator: The_One
D Coordinator: Norm Coleman
QBs: Rebel
Rbs: oeo
WRs: error
O-Line: Since Coder thinks they're so out of shape, he'll coach them, maybe he'd get them in shape
D-Line: Kurt
LBs: Sam
Secondary: Stick
Special Teams: Joe the Wineaux
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Head Coach: Rebel
O Coordinator: Norm
D Coordinator: Error
QBs:Stick
Rbs: Exo
WRs: oeo
O-Line: Boss
D-Line: Joe The Wino
LBs: The_one
Secondary: Wolf
Special Teams: Kara
Old 27 Jul 2004, 05:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

why am I being put on special teams lol
Old 27 Jul 2004, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I got D-Line and secondary...hell yeah
Old 28 Jul 2004, 06:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man
O-Line: Since Coder thinks they're so out of shape, he'll coach them, maybe he'd get them in shape
Damn straight. I would have my entire line down to 12% body fat in a month.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote