ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Van Exel traded to Portland...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2004, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Van Exel traded to Portland...

The Golden State Warriors traded point guard Nick Van Exel to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday for forward Dale Davis and guard Dan Dickau.

Portland will be the fifth NBA team for Van Exel, whose future with Golden State probably was decided when the Warriors signed point guard Derek Fisher to a six-year, $37 million contract last week. The Warriors also have Speedy Claxton under contract for next season.

"I think we addressed a need for us, and I also feel like it's a good fit for the guys that we have on our roster as well,'' said Chris Mullin, the Warriors' executive vice president of basketball operations. "It's a situation that could work out for both of us, and I hope that's what happens.''

Full story here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had to expect something like this to happen... they can't have 4 shooting guards... Van Exel was just the one they could see themselves getting better without...

As much as I hate Derek Fisher he is defenitly better than Van Exel... more durable, better 3 point shooter... knows his role, etc... Van Exel seems like he fit best in Dallas...

Gotta look forward now...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote