ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Official College Football Preseason Thread..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2004, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The Official College Football Preseason Thread..

To the Few Of the College Football fans on the board..this is our thread to discuss anything you want leading up to the season....

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!..
Old 19 Jul 2004, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Today on CBS Sportsline is a list of the 50 most relevant men in College Football

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/7509280

Here is the top 10

1 Jim Delany, Big 10 commish
2. Sylvester Croom, Mississippi State coach
3. Joe Paterno, Penn State coach
4. Mike Price, Texas-El Paso coach
5. Gary Barnett, Colorado coach
6. Jason White, Oklahoma quarterback
7. Matt Leinart, USC quarterback
8. Myles Brand, NCAA president
9. Loren Matthews, Senior Vice President of Programming at ABC
10. Phil Knight, NIKE CEO
Old 19 Jul 2004, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Bobby Bowden at #22?...How Can This Be?...
Old 19 Jul 2004, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

go Sooners.....that's all I have for now.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2004, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Yup...When The Sooners Get Hooked By Texas This Year..
Old 19 Jul 2004, 07:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

oh no.....not gonna happen....

Sooners>anything Texas has to offer.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2004, 07:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

This is Texas's and FSU's Year..Both Streaks will Be Broken...Bank On it..
Old 20 Jul 2004, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I hope Michigan does decent this year...last year was good, but I was a little let down...don't know why, just felt like they could have won that game versus USC...and with Navare gone, they might have a little difficulty with their air attack...

hopefully, college football will be as good as ever this year...I'm excited for it (especially since I bought NCAA Football 2005...it owns)
Old 20 Jul 2004, 01:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
This is Texas's and FSU's Year..Both Streaks will Be Broken...Bank On it..
FSU proably will happen provided if Antrelle Rolle doesn't play.

Texas/OU will be competitive. Texas has a legit running attack (Vince Young/Ced Benson) and could run all over an OU defense that lost a lot unlike the past 4 years when Texas threw the ball anywhere and everywhere.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 02:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
I hope Michigan does decent this year...last year was good, but I was a little let down...don't know why, just felt like they could have won that game versus USC...and with Navare gone, they might have a little difficulty with their air attack...

hopefully, college football will be as good as ever this year...I'm excited for it (especially since I bought NCAA Football 2005...it owns)
Don't worry about the air attack. We have the best recievers in CFB and a mobile QB this time around, Gutz wont be a sitting duck like Navarre was.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 07:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Not Probably..Will...Reasons Why...Rix is A Senior...And finally has a firm grasp of the FSU offense..We Have the Best O-Line..and 1,2 rushing attack in the country...Bar None..Our Defense is young..athletic..and hungry...the First "ShutDown" Defense FSU has had in Years..Miami Has Berlin..What More can you say...The Lose Winslow..and a fair amount of their D...So..Noles Win...23-16....Period.
Old 23 Jul 2004, 03:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Bobby Bowden at #22?...How Can This Be?...
Perhaps I can shed some light on why other coaches got placed ahead

Sly Croom-first black coach in SEC. Could get Willingham like press should Miss State do well.

Joe Paterno-only beacuse we are in the final chapter of his career, but it may not be a pretty one

Mike Price-he is making his comeback after being fired as Bama coach for the strip club incident

Gary Barnett-people (including me) thought he'd get shitcanned after the Hnida incident, he got lots of mainstream press, even showing up on Larry King

Saban/Carroll-coming off MNC years

Bob Stoops-best gameday coach

Ty Willingham-after 2 years at ND, alumni want him out already. Could realistically be gone by 2006.
Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Understandable...So Why Not around 15....You can't tell me he's not at least top 20...
Old 24 Jul 2004, 01:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

My LSU Tigers should do pretty well. Our #1 recruting class from 1 year agom is finnaly coming in so it will be interesting to see how well they do. I really am excited about our incoming WRs although next years crop (if indeed we do redshirt all our incoming WR) will blow this years out of the water. My only concern is QB. Smart money says the senior Randall gets the nod. A lot of Tiger fans i know though want one of the Freshmen to go though so we don't have to go through 2 straight years of new starting QBs. The one part of our offence i am absolutly estatic about though is our sophmore RB Justin Vincent who got 1,000 yrds last sesason with very little action till the end. I can see him giving Williams at Auburn a run for his money for the best RB in the SEC next year.

All of the above isn't as importiant as it seems though seeing as it was defence that got us our half of the NC last year anyway and we are bringing most of it back. We will miss the heart of our D Line since we lost Lavalius to the draft last year, but otherwise we did not lose anybody that we aren't sure we can replace.

I don't know if we can duplicate next year, but i have very high expectations. The only teams that i can see that might make us sweat are Flordia and Georgia. Everyone else we are 10x better than and should cream them (even Auburn).

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2004, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Georgia in My Opinon has a shot to be eating Oranges this Year..IF..and it's a Big if...they can get by UF in Jacksonville...