ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Harrington to Hawks; Jackson to Pacers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2004, 06:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Harrington to Hawks; Jackson to Pacers...

The Indiana Pacers sent forward Al Harrington to the Atlanta Hawks for Stephen Jackson on Thursday in a sign-and-trade deal.

Jackson said he was happy to be coming to a team that's a likely contender for an NBA title after spending a frustrating year in Atlanta, where the Hawks missed the playoffs for the fifth straight season.

"We all have a common goal here and that's winning,'' he said. "It's something I want to be a part of.''

The deal, in which Jackson signed a six-year contract with Atlanta before being traded for Harrington, has been in the works for several days.

Full story here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pacers benefit more on this trade, IMO... Al Harrington has attitude issues... that doesn't get backed up by his skill... Stephen Jackson can at least put up numbers in the points and three pointers catagory. I guess this means Reggie Miller will be coming off the bench this year?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 02:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I just realized I called the guy "Harring" rather than "Harrington" in the thread title... oops.

Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Fixed It Coder...No Worries..
Old 18 Jul 2004, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I Fixed It Coder...No Worries..
I appreciate it man... congratulations on your SM... since I wasn't here when you got it.