ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Suggestion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2004, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Suggestion

I know I'm a while ahead but I've come up with a system on how we can bet on college football.
I'll post 3 key games and whoever gets the most right will get all the money donated in order to get in. Sounds like I'm begging for a tie you say? I'll also post 7 regular games as tiebreakers. Just in case I have a tie after that there will be an extra game in which the score is predicted.
I'll make the bet a set number something low like 300 or 200 points. The winner each week will get 3/4 of the pot for this and the other 1/4 will go to the jackpot for whoever was the best throughout the year. I will keep track, don't worry about that.

If necerssary I will make a new account just for this.

So what do y'all think?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

As usual, it appears y'all think nothing.
Give me some response people!
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

if it wasnt College Id do it but I have never gotten into college games sorry
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Folks, I could expand this and make it college and pro. 5 key games and 10 regular.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Well if you want to run it then by all means go ahead. There seem to be a few College Football fans around the boards so it could work.

I my self do not watch college football so I won't be taking any part in this just to let you know.

But yeah, if you wanna run it and think it'll work then go right ahead.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

College, I'm in. I know The Boss and The_One would be as well.
Old 30 Jul 2004, 12:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I'm in. I wouldn't suggest doing pro though seeing as we will already have at least 2 pools going for it already (one pick em and the other is no lose). Can't wait for september. I love football, both college and pro. I just wish that the college version wasn't so fucked up.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2004, 03:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I'm in. I wouldn't suggest doing pro though seeing as we will already have at least 2 pools going for it already (one pick em and the other is no lose).
What's the diffrence between the two?
Old 30 Jul 2004, 01:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

The only reason I made this threadwas to see if there would be any people who got in. It appears I will get participation in this, so I'll do it and keep it college. If you ever have a question that by any stretch involves this, ask.