ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Kobe To Stay With Lakers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2004, 03:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Kobe To Stay With Lakers...

ESPN has Reported that Kobe Bryant will not go to the Clippers...and will Stay with The Lakers..Signing a 6 Year,130 Million Dollar Deal..

Well..at least the Lakers kept Kobe....if he's found not guilty..
Old 15 Jul 2004, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Get his ass in jail already. I'm sick and tired of watching how these irresponsible athletes get away with any type of crime just because they have money.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2004, 06:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

The deal was actually 7 years / $136M... and it's kind of stupid to sign him for that long, especially if he's found guilty, their franchise is dead... I would have kept Shaq and just let him play the free-agency water... because if Kobe is found guilty and goes to jail, their stuck with Lamar Odom, they will basically be the Miami Heat if Kobe is gone...

Although I think Kobe Bryant is innocent, Sweet... you see professional athletes and celebrities being taken advantage of all the time... sometimes you don't even see it. I'm assuming the issue was, this girl had sex with him, figured she could make some money out of it, so she ran with it without thinking about how big of a deal it was gonna be... even the evidence has shown she gets around town... 4 different pubic hairs on one pair of underwear? What the fuck? That girl either has the worst hygiene in the world or she's a hooker when she's not working at the hotel.

And what's that little saying we have in the United States? Guilty until proven innocent? No wait, it's "Innocent until proven guilty.".
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2004, 07:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I reckon the contract will have a clause that says if he is convicted LA are not supposed to pay him. Surely that wouldnt come under the cap...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2004, 08:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
The deal was actually 7 years / $136M... and it's kind of stupid to sign him for that long, especially if he's found guilty, their franchise is dead... I would have kept Shaq and just let him play the free-agency water... because if Kobe is found guilty and goes to jail, their stuck with Lamar Odom, they will basically be the Miami Heat if Kobe is gone...

Although I think Kobe Bryant is innocent, Sweet... you see professional athletes and celebrities being taken advantage of all the time... sometimes you don't even see it. I'm assuming the issue was, this girl had sex with him, figured she could make some money out of it, so she ran with it without thinking about how big of a deal it was gonna be... even the evidence has shown she gets around town... 4 different pubic hairs on one pair of underwear? What the fuck? That girl either has the worst hygiene in the world or she's a hooker when she's not working at the hotel.

And what's that little saying we have in the United States? Guilty until proven innocent? No wait, it's "Innocent until proven guilty.".
Coder if you have the time buy the book "out of bounds" Then you will change you mind about the NBA stars who get endicted of a crime.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 10:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
Coder if you have the time buy the book "out of bounds" Then you will change you mind about the NBA stars who get endicted of a crime.
I just say celebrities should recieve fair treatment, the same as any other person... someone supposidly did something, and the country will jump on them, until hearing the facts, and letting the courts handle it... I'll keep that book in mind though. Who is it by?
Old 16 Jul 2004, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
I just say celebrities should recieve fair treatment, the same as any other person... someone supposidly did something, and the country will jump on them, until hearing the facts, and letting the courts handle it... I'll keep that book in mind though. Who is it by?
The book is by Jeff Benedict. Really good material and you will be amazed of the stuff that comes out there.

And Coder on my eyes when someone is accused of rape the term "Innocent until proven guilty" goes straight to hell. To me a person accused of rape is "Guilty until proven innocence" since a friend of mine was date raped at a party once I have a negative view towards rapists withou any reguards of backgrounds.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
The book is by Jeff Benedict. Really good material and you will be amazed of the stuff that comes out there.

And Coder on my eyes when someone is accused of rape the term "Innocent until proven guilty" goes straight to hell. To me a person accused of rape is "Guilty until proven innocence" since a friend of mine was date raped at a party once I have a negative view towards rapists withou any reguards of backgrounds.
Alright, thanks.

I understand what you're saying man, that's pretty messed up... but you have to look at the facts... Kobe was not the first person she had sex with that week, the bruises or lacerations or whatever could have come from another person... for instance...

She has sex with a man and doesn't want to, so he forces it on her a little bit, and then she comes across Kobe, and sees an opportunity to blame it on him... so she jumps at it... that's my opinion on the whole issue, I don't mean to use the term rape so loosely, I just honestly doubt he did what she said he did.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 01:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree With Coder...I Belive Kobe is innocent...I mean..I just Do.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 03:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Althou I think he is guilty no matter what I still have the hope this clears up.Heck I have hopes for the kid too you know.

But the main problem is I seriously doubt it. And about the sex and all that let me tell you something about it. When an NBA star is accused of a crime they usually call a lawyer and tell them to drop everything and work for them. Heck there have been lawyers who had represented athletes who have lied and bought witnesses. The lawyers who work for the stars like Kobe Bryant among others don't give a flying fuck about playing by the rules. They lie, the buy witnesses with any reguards of law. Hell on the book there is even a rape case too where the lawyers of the star were diggin on the girl's past so deep that they almost had to lie but since it was soing to be a hard case to fight they had to settle and yet the plaer got out easy.

It's sad thou and unfornunately in my eyes he is guilty.