ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Malone unhappy with future on Los Angeles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2004, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Malone unhappy with future on Los Angeles?

Karl Malone is spending his off-season recovering from surgeries on his finger and knee and mulling his future with the Los Angeles Lakers , local media reported.

"I came here for a particular reason and now I feel it has been snatched away from me," Malone told the Los Angeles Times. "It is very disheartening."

Malone, who is musing about retirement, signed a two-year deal with the Lakers at the start of the season but has the option to leave after one.

He is angered that the Lakers have apparently let O'Neal go to another team and that he wasn't consulted about the direction the team is headed.

A trade which would see O'Neal head to Miami is expected to be completed this week, the Times said.

Full story here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad to see this "dynasty" falling apart... for three reasons :

3. I don't have to hear about Shane bragging that his team is the greatest anymore...

2. They eliminated my team from 2003 and 2004 NBA Playoffs.

1. I hate Shaq and the Lakers, and Malone and Payton for going there, stacking the team, just to win a championship, which they by the way NEVER WON...

Alth is offline   Reply With Quote