ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA Eastern Confrence

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2004, 07:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default NBA Eastern Confrence

I recently talked to a guy who said to me, (after he found out I was from Detroit), that the Pistons sucked. If you ask me that's not the smartest thing to say in the world because the Pistons have the title. Which means there the best team in the NBA. The next thing he said to me when I pointed out that the pistons had to go through the Bucks, Nets, Pacers, and Lakers to get the title, his reason was that the eastern confrence sucked. Another stupid thing to say because the Pistons, Pacers, Nets, Heat, Magic, Grizzlies, and Hornets, all great teams, come from the eastern confrence. I also pointed it out to him was that the team with the best overall record for the season was the Pacers, a team from the East. His reason for this was that they never played west teams. Well they did, and if i'm not mistaken, they beat every west team they played at least once. I said that to him and his reason why the Pacers where great against west teams? His reason was that west teams play better teams more often, thus resulting in that they get more tired during the season. (That was also his reason for why the Pistons beat the Lakers in the Finals.)

The question is...does this guy have a point and that the only reason the Pistons won the title is because they play in the Eastern confrence, and that the only reason they beat the Lakers was because they play in the west and where more tired? Or is he just stupid?
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The west has just been more dominant for years. But it may have been different if the Pistons had to go through San Antonio, Sac, LA and Dallas.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

The Pistons are a powerhouse team, don't get that mistaken, but they are better against the East than the West... it's obvious that the West is more powerful, but saying they suck shows he doesn't know much...

If they were on the West bracket last year, I doubt they would have made it out of the 2nd round... they have a deeper bench, and a better head coach than most teams, but their key is defense, because they can never beat you in a fast-paced back and forth shooting game... they managed to keep Shaq on his heels with a guy named Ben Wallace... and Kobe had to put up with Rip Hamilton, although not the best defensive SG, he defenitly has the speed to keep up with him... I think when it came down to it, the Pistons were just a better team... it reminded me of the Superbowl a couple years ago between the Buccaneers and the Raiders... the Bucs were faster, younger, and coached better than the Raiders... then again it did help Gruden knew everything in their playbook...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2004, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
The Pistons are a powerhouse team, don't get that mistaken, but they are better against the East than the West
^^^As good as you can put it.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote