ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Shaq to Miami?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2004, 04:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Shaq to Miami?

The Lakers, intent on trading a disgruntled Shaquille O'Neal, might make a deal with the Heat that would include Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and probably a first-round draft pick, sources told the Riverside Press-Enterprise for Thursday's editions.

The team is considering a handful of the 17 or 18 offers it has received for the center, the paper reports.

"Just like the coach deal with Phil [Jackson] being let go, Dr. Buss thinks it's time to deal Shaq," a team source told the paper.

Full story here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Shaq dealt to another team would be history... I don't think Shaq could be as successful somewhere else, because not every team has a Kobe Bryant that can slash to the basket and dish the ball to him... I think he would fit together well with... say... a Kevin Garnett?

My guess is he either goes to Miami or Indiana.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 05:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm bettin' the Magic finds some way into this; they have a history of getting the guys with basketball'sd answer to RFS.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 07:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

If Shaq went to Minnisota the Timberwolves WILL get the title...I would like to see him in Detroit...sence, well I live there. But because that's never going to happen in a million years, I can see him going back to Orlando.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
If Shaq went to Minnisota the Timberwolves WILL get the title...I would like to see him in Detroit...sence, well I live there. But because that's never going to happen in a million years, I can see him going back to Orlando.
Lol... although I wouldn't mind seeing it, Shaq would never come to Minnesota... money would be a big factor, and the center (although worthless) that we invested $13 million dollars in last off-season would have to be traded to free up space... and at this point in his career with all the injuries, no one is gonna want him.

Shaq will not go to Orlando, I don't think they can afford him... not to mention why would he go back to where he started? Steve Francis is worth than Kobe as far as being a ballhog, Shaq wants the entire team on his shoulders, I don't think him and Francis would work well either.
Old 10 Jul 2004, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
S-M-O-K-E

Sleepy Gorilla will become famous soon enough

I think it would be the funniest thing to see Shaq in a Charlotte Bobcats uniform. I know it won't happen (NO CHANCE IN HELL), but if the Bobcats made a blockbuster trade wit LA for Shaq and giving up Okafor, and like 2 1st rd. picks, it would be something very stupid and entertaining to witness.
DISCLAIMER: These are MY opinions. They are, in no way, meant to reflect on the board, moderators, family members, pets, manatee, or plants. If you don't like my opinions, kiss my ass. I can have them, just like you can. Have a nice effin day.

Allways Feeling so uncomfortable, and the situation tends to be predictable.
Sleepy Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2004, 06:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This would Be The Best Case Scenario...give Shaq to a East Team..Who isn't quite up to championship level yet..Of Course...Being a Lakers Fan...I don't want him to go..but...we would get a lot in return.
Old 11 Jul 2004, 10:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

what about shaq to Clevland or Chicago? (sp)
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
what about shaq to Clevland or Chicago? (sp)
The Lakers want a decent offer in return, which Miami can give to them with Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, and Brian Grant... a team such as Cleveland and Chicago doesn't have those options... maybe before Cleveland lost Carlos Boozer to Utah, but neither team has the necessary players that they would give in return for Shaq.
Old 15 Jul 2004, 01:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

It's been confirmed and officialized by the NBA...

Shaquille O'Neal

For

Lamar Odom
Brian Grant
Caron Butler
Future 1st round draft pick

Now the question, will Kobe even stay with the Lakers?