ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

raptors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2004, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road
Default raptors

just saw on the score that reports say carter wants out of TO. they salso say that TO is sayin there not gonna let him go. i think this is a stupid idea to keep a player around that wants out cause they dont play as well as they can. your thoughts?
Old 01 Jul 2004, 11:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

A week or so ago I heard that there was thoughts of sending Carter to Philly for Iverson.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 01:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Carter is overated...Injury prone..and not a leader...
Old 02 Jul 2004, 03:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Carter is overated...Injury prone..and not a leader...
That pretty much sums up my thoughts... although he is a crowd pleasure... if he's not happy, just trade him, that's just gonna bring down his work ethic and attitude on the court playing for a team that he doesn't wanna play for...

Mainly the reason he's so injury prone is because he drives to the basket all the time, and the big men are suppose to put a body on you and not just let you dunk on their face... so he takes a fair share of hits from that...

Carter for Iverson would be a decent trade... but as far as Allen Iverson goes, I don't think Canada is the place to be.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

i hope they dont trade him for iverson hes a whiney little bitch whos hurt even more. but then they would fit in with the leafs payin way too much for player who are outta their prime