ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fucking Leafs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2004, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Fucking Leafs

Well the Leafs signed Belfour, Roberts, and Nieuwendyk. Dammit. This sucks for me, but is great news for Leaf fans. But they had to sign them since these guys are bascially their team. But the thing is, Eddie had really no other place he could sign where he has a chance to win a cup.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Phew. That's good news. During the cup finals they were saying that Roberts and Nieuwendyk wanted out of TO.

Hopefully they don't sign Antropov.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

who cares i hate the leafs they suck they wont win the cup anytime soon. lets get a few more 40 + players
Old 01 Jul 2004, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^I like this guy.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

^^thanks im glad i not the only person on here that hates the leafs
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

what are you talking about this is got to be the stupidest thing, they just spent so much money on dinosours, they havent won with them before, and they are not gonna win with them ever. they need young players. giving belfour this much money is rediculous, but they just dont seem to learn.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 08:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpimp
^^thanks im glad i not the only person on here that hates the leafs
Everyone here hates the Leafs. There's only a few here who likes em.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

^^ i guess im in the right place but being from canada about an hour and half from TO not too many ppl feel as i do. it sucks
Old 02 Jul 2004, 08:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return OfSP
what are you talking about this is got to be the stupidest thing, they just spent so much money on dinosours, they havent won with them before, and they are not gonna win with them ever. they need young players. giving belfour this much money is rediculous, but they just dont seem to learn.
Belfour is bascially their team. No Eddie=No Leafs. He's the only reason they do well, and can beat Ottawa all the time. If Ottawa had Belfour and Toronto had Lamime it would be a totally different outcome every year in the playoffs. I guess you haven't watched many games...
Old 03 Jul 2004, 04:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Belfour is bascially their team. No Eddie=No Leafs. He's the only reason they do well, and can beat Ottawa all the time. If Ottawa had Belfour and Toronto had Lamime it would be a totally different outcome every year in the playoffs. I guess you haven't watched many games...
first of all lalime fucked up, he really doesnt suck that bad. second belfour cant take them to the cup finals. belfour basically screwed them out of getting some one better, all that money they threw at him to resign. belfour got his way in the deal. they are paying the likes of gary roberst close to 3 mill a season, and the same with newendyke, if they were a smarter team they would use their money more wisely, becuase its been seen in the past when the leafs spend too much and spend it all on older players.

Old 03 Jul 2004, 08:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return OfSP
first of all lalime fucked up, he really doesnt suck that bad. second belfour cant take them to the cup finals. belfour basically screwed them out of getting some one better, all that money they threw at him to resign. belfour got his way in the deal. they are paying the likes of gary roberst close to 3 mill a season, and the same with newendyke, if they were a smarter team they would use their money more wisely, becuase its been seen in the past when the leafs spend too much and spend it all on older players.
If Lalime was that good Ottawa wouldn't of traded him.

Don't blame Belfour for not getting far in the playoffs. Look at the Toronto defense. Its so weak. Its funny because when Belfour was in Dallas he would leave his net all the time. You don't see him doing that in Toronto. Because he can trust his D. They suck.

You want to want to talk about the Leafs wasting money? Domi is getting paid like 2 million! There playing Moginly like 7 or 8 million. Sundin (who is very overrated) is getting paid 9. I forget what the record is without Sundin in the lineup, but I know its over 500. Roberts and Joe were warriors in the playoffs this year, and years before Roberts would always be their best player (besides Eddie).
Old 03 Jul 2004, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

who cares leafs suck of all the players you mentioned domi is the best. and thank you for not hypeing the smileing sweed(sudin) i hate him with a pation
Old 04 Jul 2004, 11:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
If Lalime was that good Ottawa wouldn't of traded him.

Don't blame Belfour for not getting far in the playoffs. Look at the Toronto defense. Its so weak. Its funny because when Belfour was in Dallas he would leave his net all the time. You don't see him doing that in Toronto. Because he can trust his D. They suck.

You want to want to talk about the Leafs wasting money? Domi is getting paid like 2 million! There playing Moginly like 7 or 8 million. Sundin (who is very overrated) is getting paid 9. I forget what the record is without Sundin in the lineup, but I know its over 500. Roberts and Joe were warriors in the playoffs this year, and years before Roberts would always be their best player (besides Eddie).
so your saying that lalime sucks? alot of teams would rather have lalime in net rather then their current goaltender,i know the canucks would. belfour is a goalie that is way past his prime, he is still a good goaltender to help you to a good record in the regular season, but his age, injuries are a concern, and to pay him the money that they signed him to , is mindboggling. in dallas they had an altogether awesome team,thats why they won the players on that team did their jobs and were worth the money that they were getting paid. there is no chance that any other team would of payed gary roberst like the leafs will, or belfour. and this is why the leafs are never gonna win. even though this thread is about the current signings of the leafs, your right about sundin and others are way overpaid. but i think that this was a mistake, maybe if they signed them for much less it would be different, but this is just a total waste of money in my opiniion, especially the belfour deal.