ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The AfterMath: Where Does this Leave the LA Lakers Now?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2004, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The AfterMath: Where Does this Leave the LA Lakers Now?..

Alright...Phil Says that there is only a slight chance of him returning...Kobe plans to test the Free Agent Market,Malone is going to be 42...and Payton hates the Triangle offense..and probably wants out..plus...I belive Medvedenko an Fisher's contracts are up....So....Whats going to Happen to the Lakers?..
Old 17 Jun 2004, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

The Lakers will definately be a different team next year. I think Kobe will stay. Jackson will stay as long as he wants to. Malone is obviously out, most likely. Payton is just a whiney little bitch, who is way past his prime, he'll probably end up in Portland or somewhere like that. Medvedenko can be a great player if given the proper developement and time, but Fisher isn't really worth it, in my opinion.
Old 17 Jun 2004, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I Think Fisher is worth keeping if Payton goes out...Fisher flows with the triangle so much better than Gary Does/Did...
Old 17 Jun 2004, 11:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

^^
that's true, because really, it's been the onyl thing he's known that's been successful....he practically grew up with the triangle offense under Jackson in LA...
Old 17 Jun 2004, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The Lakers Need Outside Shooting...Period...They Need to Check the Market for some sharpshooters..If Kobe is found not guilty,...Shaq and Kobe Can Still get along...Fisher,and Medvedenko play up to their potential...and LA finds 2 or 3 outside shooting Threats...I think LA might just come out ok..
Old 17 Jun 2004, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Medvedenko, as much as I don't like him, seems to have loads of potential...don't be surprised if he's up near the Mike Bibby status and value in a couple of years..
Old 18 Jun 2004, 06:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

fuck... i only know these names from NBA Live 2004
Old 18 Jun 2004, 09:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

the only way kobe comes back is if the laker offer him the most $$$. i think the lakers have the best bet on signing him but ya never know. and if hes found guilty so what he will get a slap on the wrist pay $$$ and comunity service hes famous he wont go to jail.
Old 18 Jun 2004, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^If He's Found guilty on a lesser Charge...
Old 18 Jun 2004, 02:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

it dont matter if its a lesser charge or not lokk at all the famous ppl who get off and they will bargin for a lesser charge and get it cause i only think shes after the monet anyway. i wouldnt usually say that but look at all the shit her lawers are trying to get baned from court?
Old 18 Jun 2004, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I think either Kobe or Shaq will stay with LA, but not both. From they way both of them have benn speaking they do nnot want to play with each other. I see Shaq staying and Kobe going to another Western team, but i could be wrong. I am sure about one thing though, no matter what happens in CO Kobe and Shaq WILL NOT be both with LA next year. That is just what my gut instinct (and the talking heads on ESPN) is telling me.

As for Jakson. Nobody really knows but him, from what he said though after the game i seriously doubt he will be in LA next year. I have heard roumors that Riley might take the job, but take that with a grain of salt if you will.

I don't know much about what is going to happen in LA this summer, but i can tell you it will be intersting to watch though.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 08:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

This leaves L.A. in the gutter. Thye probably wont get a coach as good as Phil Jackson. Kobe will probably be with the 76'ers. Payton will probably be gone. Malone will retire. The only real big impact player that is more than likely going to be back will be Shaq. Unless L.A. can pull off a miracle, they wont be a real big team next year. Perhaps the year after that, but not in the imediate future.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 10:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

The dominoes are beginning to fall

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1824691
Shaq demands a trade

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1824658
Phil Jackson leaves
Old 18 Jun 2004, 11:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

If Shaq demands a trade L.A. is done for now.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote