ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Law back in New England

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2004, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Law back in New England

FOXBORO, Mass. (AP) -- Ty Law now says he wants to retire with the New England Patriots, an about-face that comes after he declared he wanted to leave and called his coach a liar.

Law met with coach Bill Belichick on Thursday, the first day of the team's minicamp, and emerged to say all was well between him and the team.

"It's just time to move on, the past is the past," he told reporters after the meeting, about which he gave few details. "Things happen. This is a business. I'm a Patriot and I'm glad to be."

Belichick was less forthcoming.

"It's my job to coach the team, get the team ready for the opener and the regular season," he said. "It's his job to prepare to play and I expect both of us will do that."

Law was key part of New England's second Super Bowl title in three years. But since the season's end, he's battled with the team over an extension of his current contract, which has $16.9 million remaining over two years. The team offered a four-year, $26 million extension, including a $6.6 million bonus, but Law said it was "a slap in the face."

"I can't even see myself putting on that uniform again, that's how bad I feel about playing here," he said at the time. He also had said Belichick "gets paid to lie."

Though he took a conciliatory tone Thursday, Law expressed uncertainty when asked if he expected to be with New England at the start of the season. He added he wanted to help the Patriots defend their championship.

In order for Law to leave New England, the team would have to trade or release him.

espn.com
---------------------

I really don't know how he could go back there after talking all that shit.
Old 10 Jun 2004, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Money and the fact the Pats are a great team, so he can win.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2004, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

What a pussy, he talks all that crap about his team and then crawls back to them.

If I was NE I'd get rid of him, granted he's an awesome player I don't care, he's a bitch.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote