ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Euro 2004 predictions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2004, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Euro 2004 predictions/Official Thread

For those intrested, I am going to do this thread.

Group A
1. Portugal
2. Russia
3. Spain
4. Greece

Group B
1. France
2. England
3. Switzerland
4. Croatia

Group C
1. Italy
2. Sweden
3. Denmark
4. Bulgaria

Group D
1. Czech Republic
2. Germany
3. Holland
4. Latvia

I'll do the knockout round later, when I can figure out the damn bracket.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 16 Jun 2004 at 12:55 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2004, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Just like in every major soccer tournament, I'm pulling for Italy.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2004, 06:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

Well .... since no one else is going to post in this thread I'll post who I think is going to win each group.

Group A
Greece

Group B
England

Group C
Italy

Group D
Germany
Old 11 Jun 2004, 05:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

A-Spain
B-Switzerland (upset)
C-Italy
D-Germany
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 10:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Spain
England
Italy
Germany
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 11:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
Just like in every major soccer tournament, I'm pulling for Italy.
VIVA ITALIA!! ...you Italian, man?

anyways, here's mine

Group A
I think Spain might be able to pull it out...

Group B
England....they look pretty decent, to me at least :shrugs:

Group C
VIVA ITALIA!!!

Group D
Germany, by a long shot
Old 11 Jun 2004, 12:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not really a fan of soccer but I just had to come in here and post anyway since I see we have some Italy fans in here.

I love watching Italy lose, it's so hilarous around here because there are so many Italians in the area. They all drive around with thier Italy flags on their cars, then when Italy loses they all angry and cry, I don't know I just think it's hilarious.

Nothing against Italians or anything, like I said I'm not a fan of soccer, I just find it funny how pissed off they get.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2004, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
Well....soccer is a big thing to Italians....I'm not that big on it myself, but it means alot to them....I mean, lets look at it this way: Your favorite team hasn't been in a championship for a long time. Your team finally gets there, but they lose in the last game.
Old 11 Jun 2004, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The Brazillians love soccer as well. My dad works with quite a few Scotsmen and a Brazillian to name a few. The Brazillian has a large Brazillian flag. During the World Cup championship game, which Brazil was in, the Scotsmen took it down and put up a Scottish flag.
Old 11 Jun 2004, 10:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

^lol

I have a buddy that is Brazilian and he said after the 98 World Cup (they lost to France in the finals), there were people who was seriously ready to get rid of Ronaldo, Rivaldo and crew and get some new players, It was that bad. This was sane compared to 1950 where people commited sucide after they got upset by Uruguay in the finals.

For as long as England is in the competition, I will fly St. Andrews cross.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 08:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Folks, I'm just going to assume I'm right and pick on the 2nd round based on that.

RD 2
England (2B) beats Spain (1A)
Portugal (2A) beats Switzerland (1B)
Italy (1C) beats Holland (2D)
Germany (1D) beats Denmark (2C)
Old 12 Jun 2004, 10:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Here is my 2nd round

England over Portugal
France over Russia
Germany over Italy
Sweden over CZE Republic
Old 12 Jun 2004, 11:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

We have 2 results in

Greece 2 Portugal 1
Spain 1 Russia 0

WAY TO GO GREECE!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
Old 13 Jun 2004, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Man, talk about a devastating defeat for England.

They had that game in the bag.

Good game though, I actually found it entertaining and I usually hate soccer.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 03:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Damn .... England sure blew that one. I thought they had that one.