ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Belmont Stakes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Belmont Stakes

Welp, the Belmont Stakes and Smarty Jones' run at history is drawing near.

Anyone who reads this wanna make any bets?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I got 500 points that says Smarty Jones by at least ten lengths.....if you want to go against me, you can still pick Smarty.....but I win if it's over 10......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll bet Rock Hard Ten wins, even though I want Smarty to win.

500 points.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

FUCCCCKKKKKK..Birdstone Wins....Smarty couldn't hold the Lead.....Make it 26 Years..Without a triple Crown...Damn it..
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Fucking DURRRRRPPPstone

God damnit. Gotta wait yet another year
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

I am royally bummed out.....man!.....I really wanted Smarty Jones to win, just to say I saw it......

Old 05 Jun 2004, 07:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Same here oeo. What a downer
Old 05 Jun 2004, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Horse racing sucks. You should be glad to be put out of your misery for another year.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 08:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I only watch it when someone has a shot at the Triple Crown...this makes it 6 out of the last 8 years...that a horse has had a shot..a couldn't pull it off..Like I tol Stick...Theres always next year..lol.
Old 07 Jun 2004, 10:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

well, I guess I owe someone some points.....should I just split the 500 between the two of you.....(Stick and One, I mean)....

Old 07 Jun 2004, 12:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
well, I guess I owe someone some points.....should I just split the 500 between the two of you.....(Stick and One, I mean)....
We break even since I bet that Rock Hard Ten would win lol.

Since your bet didn't happen, you send me 500. Since my bet didn't happen, I send you 500. We break even