ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

June 1st

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2004, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default June 1st

So tomorrow is garbage day for the NFL. Which players do you think will go where? There alot of QBs this year. Warner, Testaverde, Couch, Stewart also maybe Gannon and Brad Johnson.

I'm hoping Dallas will sign Testaverde. Even though he won't start, its just a good feeling to have that vet on the bench.
Old 31 May 2004, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've been hearing Eddie George is gonna be released. I think I heard he might go to the Raiders or as a longshot, the Cowboys.

George definitely hasn't been the same, so I kinda have mixed emotions about seein him in a Cowboys uniform. It'd be good though to have him just in case the rookie RB struggles, which is what most rookie RBs do.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote