ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Problems in big D?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2004, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Problems in big D?

Well I was reading stuff on some websites, and I guess this was on the satelite hot stove on cbc too. But I guess the Stars have some big looker room problems, and the big problem is Guerin. Reports said he hasn't talked to the rest of the team since they were put out. Now there are rumors that he's headed for the Pathers. This sucks so much because he's one of my faourite players on the team and I got his name put on the back of my jersey awhile back. But good news is that Hull really wants to come back. Him and Modano really played well together so hopefully he can turn Mo around. I just hope Dallas gets a good young player from Flordia if Guerin does go there. All the Stars prospects suck.
Old 30 May 2004, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

They were talking about this on the Hotstove last night. Jd said something about how there were a couple players [not just Guerin] that haven't talked to anyone in the locker room for at least a couple months, which would be long before they were beaten out.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote