ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Unnoficial thread for the Stnley Cup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2004, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Unnoficial thread for the Stnley Cup

I'm in no position to make it official.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

As Randy Savage would say "OHHHHHHHHH Yeah"

The Flames have the lead (so do I).
Old 25 May 2004, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Alright well since the thread is here,

Flames win 4-1

Go Flames!
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 06:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Would you believe I get 2 newspapers (one morning, one afternoon) and niether one of them had a word about the game. I think its a conspiracy! I'm in Louisiana and I'm surrounded by Lightning fans.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Here we go...

Game six.

Saturday Hockey Night In Canada. Seems to perfect to be true.

Go Flames!

On a side note. I'm going to prom tonight and will probably miss the game. There better be a goddamn tv in there so I don't have to miss it.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm going for the Flames..Even Though they don't play well at home...(only 5-6 in the playoffs)...the SattleDome is going to be Rowdy for this one..should be fun to watch..
Old 05 Jun 2004, 08:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

I guess this 2-2 in the 2nd is the Stanlry Cup's scorefest. Or prehaps the closest we'll see to a see-saw match.
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Lightning sent it back to Tampa Bay for game 7.

St. Louis scored 33 seconds into the 2nd OT on his first sht of the game.

Damn, that game was intense as hell. I can't wait for game 7, which gives me an idea
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Damn good game tonight.

That one shot by Saprykin that went off Gelinas skate went in though.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
Damn good game tonight.

That one shot by Saprykin that went off Gelinas skate went in though.
He kicked it in. Obviously
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

He ddin't make a kicking motion. He was trying to stop so he wouldn't plow through Khabibulin. Oh well, it's over now.

I can't wait for game 7. Should be an awesome game.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2004, 11:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
He ddin't make a kicking motion. He was trying to stop so he wouldn't plow through Khabibulin. Oh well, it's over now.

I can't wait for game 7. Should be an awesome game.
Well I can read people's minds, even when they're a long ass ways away, and i read his mind and he was like, "I kicked it in."

Seriously though, maybe this is the conspiracy Coach Sutter was talkin about

Old 06 Jun 2004, 07:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Well, that was a great game. If game 7 is better you won't be able to beat it with a stick.
Puns available:
Stickzophrenic
Hockey sticks

Y'all keep the list going if you can.
Old 06 Jun 2004, 09:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I never got to watch the game. I seen the highlights and it looked like a crazy game. You should of seen though, I was on my friends cell phone every 5mins during those O.Ts.
Old 07 Jun 2004, 07:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Tampa Bay scored the first goal. That means it's pretyt much over

Team that has scored first, has won all 6 games in this series.

There also hasn't been a lead change in the series, soooo good luck Calgary