ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Bet on the cup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2004, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Bet on the cup

I'm pickin' the Flames. post your bet and I'll probably accept. Be quick. I'll bet on the series, a game, or a even a condition.

What and how many points?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'll take Tampa.

You make the wager since your poor.
Old 25 May 2004, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I'll take Tampa.

You make the wager since your poor.
1000 on the series. I will have the points by the end

Geaux Flames
Old 25 May 2004, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

1000 sounds good.
Old 25 May 2004, 07:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Well, that's done. I'd shake on it but you're out of reach
Old 25 May 2004, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

*shakes hand*
Old 26 May 2004, 02:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'll take tampa to win, but this is going to be a horrible finals. That is unless something stupid happens that makes the finals great.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
I'll take tampa to win, but this is going to be a horrible finals. That is unless something stupid happens that makes the finals great.
Now that the series has begun, I can not bet on the series. The next game, who does better in a periood, heck, I'll bet on who goes to the penalty box first in the 3rd period in game 7 right now.
Old 26 May 2004, 08:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I'll take tampa in game 2. I'll bet whatever.
Old 27 May 2004, 06:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORNLEY
I'll take tampa in game 2. I'll bet whatever.
Good cause "whatever" is about all, I'm left with. How about 250 for the game. If I lose and don't have the points, I'll give you 500 when I do get it. Do we have a deal?
Old 27 May 2004, 06:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

250 sounds good. You don't need to give me 500 if you don't have it though. I can wait for the points.
Old 28 May 2004, 06:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORNLEY
250 sounds good. You don't need to give me 500 if you don't have it though. I can wait for the points.
I had the points the whole time. I didn't see the 1 in front of that. Well, here are your points (damit stupid dominating game).
Old 28 May 2004, 06:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wino
I had the points the whole time. I didn't see the 1 in front of that. Well, here are your points (damit stupid dominating game).
wtf. I can't donate the points. All I get is a message that says "There are none of this item left." Thornley, I'll keep a record and give 'em ASAP.
Old 28 May 2004, 10:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

alright sounds good.
Old 30 May 2004, 04:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Well, thanks to STICK, I've donated those points. You're about to owe me 1000 though. (evil laugh similar to that of Ted Dibiase)