ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

PWF sports team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2004, 05:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default PWF sports team

If PWF had a hockey, football, baseball, and basketball teams what posters do you think would play the different positions? Try to keep it just with the sports posters.
Old 24 May 2004, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Football-
Lineman- Sweet Tooth
Quarterback- Rebel
Tight End- Yours Truely
Running Back- Oeo
Fullback- Joe the Wino

Linebacker- The_One
Safety- Norm Coleman
Defensive End- Error
Cornerback- Igloo

sorry if I forgot anybody
Old 24 May 2004, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Baseball-..

Pitcher-Rebel
1st Base-Oeo
Shortstop-Norm Coleman
2nd Base-Error
3rd Base-Joe the Wino
Left Field-Stick
Centerfield-Yours truly
Right field-Igloo
catcher-UT Tombstone 3 and The Boss Split time...

Last edited by The_One; 25 May 2004 at 07:09 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by One
2nd Base-Error
just struck me as funny.....and UT could be your catcher, One.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Doh....I knew I forgot Something....Thanks for the Heads up..
Old 24 May 2004, 07:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

basketball.....

Point Guard.....The One
Shooting Guard.....Oeo, myself, you got it....
Small Forward.....Boss....
Power Forward.....ST.....
Center.....Stick.....

Sixth Man.....Rebel.....
Backup Center.....UT.....
Backup Power Forward.....Joe the Wino.....

Coach.....Norm Coleman
Asst. Coach.....Error.....

Enforcer.....Igloo.....he's like the Bill Laimbeer of PWF in this instance.....

edit.....np, One.....

and, Exo's the GM.....he's the decision maker......

Last edited by Oeo; 24 May 2004 at 07:16 PM.
Old 24 May 2004, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon the Loon
Fullback- Joe the Wino
Well, I'm full of something. I gave you vice president and you give me fullback?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 07:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Football:

QB: oeo
RB: Exo
WR: One
TE: We'll i'll put the boss in there seeing as he made himself that before
FB: Joe
DE: Myself
LB: Error
Corner: Norm
Wolf: Safty

Bench: Stick

Hockey:

Center: Error
Forward: Stick, One
Defense: Myself, Igloo
Goalie: Oeo
Old 24 May 2004, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
Center.....Stick.....
LMFAO, your center position is pretty weak. I mean, how many jump balls, rebounds, dunks, etc. can a 5'7"-5'8" center get?

Hmmm my PWF sports team.

Hockey

Scoring Line 1
STICK - Rightwing
The One - Left Wing
Igloo - Center

Scoring Line 2
oeo - Right Wing
UT - Left Wing
Joe The Wino - Center

Error - Defense
Norm Coleman - Defense
Sweet Tooth - Defense
Boss/Moon Loon - Defense

Rebel - Goaltender

Exo - Enforcer, anytime someone steps out of line, or takes a cheap shot, Exo comes in to lay down an ass whoopin
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 07:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Baseball-..

Pitcher-Rebel
1st Base-Oeo
Shortstop-Norm Coleman
2nd Base-Error
3rd Base-Joe the Wino
Left Field-Stick
Centerfield-Yours truly
Right field-Igloo
catcher-UT Tombstone 3
you bastard...where the hell am I?

I catch better than UT
Old 24 May 2004, 07:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Baseball- (Using the famous "Who's on 1st" routine)
Who (1st)- Rebel
What (2nd) -UT
I don’t know (3rd)- Sir (aka OEO)
I don’t give a damn (shortstop)- Moon the Loon
Tomorrow (pitcher)- The One
Today (catcher)- Error
Why (left field)- Norm Coleman
Because (center field)- J......O....E (aka Joe the Wino)
They never had a name for the right fielder- Igloo
When this routine was made they had no DH- Exo

All purpose sub- Stick

If anyone wants, I can post that routine, but where? Maybe I could just send a PM to the folk who wants it.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 24 May 2004 at 08:02 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 08:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Iím only doing hockey and football,

Football

QB: oeo, some good veteran leadership.
RB: Exo
WR: Stick, only spot I could think to put someone that lanky.
TE: Boss, no one really pays much attention to the TE but if that's what he wants then he can have it.
FB: Joe
DE: Rebel
LB: Me
Corner: One
Safety: Norm

Hockey

Center: Oeo
Forward: Me, One
Defense: Rebel, Igloo
Goalie: Tooth, even though he doesnít post in here often I get the feeling that heís a big guy so heíll have no problems stopping pucks.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2004, 10:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
LMFAO, your center position is pretty weak. I mean, how many jump balls, rebounds, dunks, etc. can a 5'7"-5'8" center get?

Hmmm my PWF sports team.

Hockey

Scoring Line 1
STICK - Rightwing
The One - Left Wing
Igloo - Center

Scoring Line 2
oeo - Right Wing
UT - Left Wing
Joe The Wino - Center

Error - Defense
Norm Coleman - Defense
Sweet Tooth - Defense
Boss/Moon Loon - Defense

Rebel - Goaltender

Exo - Enforcer, anytime someone steps out of line, or takes a cheap shot, Exo comes in to lay down an ass whoopin
Can I wear the C?
Old 24 May 2004, 10:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Up yours Moon, I'd be a great catcher LOL. I can fuck with anybody, I could get Barry Bonds to swing at a pass ball.

Wouldn't Glue be a a good center, his name is The Glue?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 10:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

I always thought you were taller than that, Stick.....

based upon this, I change my lineup.....Glue goes in at center, and Stick becomes the waterboy.....