ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I KNOW y'all are gonna argue with this

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 May 2004, 07:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default I KNOW y'all are gonna argue with this

I just thought I'd introduce an arguement here. The ultamite man sport is not football or rugby, it is bullriding. In football, you have 11 300 lb men against 11 300 lb men. Bull riding has a 150 lb man against a bull that on occasion, will weigh nearly 2000 pounds (literally a ton). Go ahead and argue.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2004, 01:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Bull riding is retarding, I love when the bull gets a hold of those little bitches and tosses them around like a rag doll.

I don't see how you can find bull riding entertaining or how you could say it's the ultimate man's sport. Everytime I watch it all I see is the bull absolutley owning the rider.

Where is the skill in that? I know you have to be physically contindioned and all that but still it's a useless sport. I respect that fact that those guys risk their balls by going out there but it's basically for nothing.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2004, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Bull riding is fun, I love going to the rodeos when they come here.

It's amazing what those guys do, most are under 200 lbs. and it does take technique to stay on that bull.
Old 24 May 2004, 06:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Its really kinda simple: keep your mind in the middle, while your butt spins round and round.
-Garth Brooks
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote